Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Rappelz Official Source Code

Reaction score
These files I have taken from another forum I will keep the credits.

Server Files 9.5.2:

Source #1:

Source #2:

RAR password is RevolutionTeam-is-the-best

Code:
There's 2 files .. the first one contains the sources from epic 6 until epic 8.1
The second file , Contains the source from epic 8.1 , until 9.2 with some content from 9.3

This is the last release for us , we hope all developers will use this for good .

This source will expose a lot of bugs in the Game/Server system and that will be a big trouble for a lot of people , we tried to keep the files until we find all this bugs and fix them then we release the source , but out time is up and a lot of people asking for the source ..

Also , as i said before this files is developed by Galalab and they will come for it .. so our team supported The NGemity Team for their EMU project , and we still support them , and i hope you will support them too because they will complete what we started (to make this game great again)

This files credits goes to people with (fake names),

Jo3laq
Hm999dy
BackInBlack
Eleonora
Ozan
Pr0Mac
Zone
Ghost Informatics

@off
This team said they have obtained several other source codes like FlyFF v21

cats addicted
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Can anyone upload the source to a non limiting hoster ? Mega limits to 4gb so downloading files bigger than that is impossible (if not want to wait several days in between).

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Especially with a new account you should get enough bandwidth to do this whole thing at once I think. I use an account on one IP and a VPN with no account linked to double dip but ya you shouldn't even have to do that.

cats addicted
Loyal Member
Reaction score
ITS NOT WORKING WITH MEGA. I told in every second f***ing thread. Mega sucks. I dont want to change my IP, i dont want to do any f***ing VPS, i dont want to install any shenanigans to my system (running a unix system btw so it will 99% not work because malware poop only works on winshit).

So ok, no one doing a mirror, everyone just want to teach nonsense. So no rappelz for me, that easy.

--- Sorry if it is a bit harsh but i cant hear those "download this" or "it has to work" anymore. Ii isnt personal but it just dont work for me. I already tried thousands of tutorials how to go around that limit. Just do me a favor, upload to good hosters ! :wink: ---

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
zorno apt-get install megatools ;)

for context i was messing with wow servers and all sorts had same issue, didnt want to have to download on windows box and upload to my nix box so i looked for mega in apt and there it was. you can pass it a url and boom

Last edited:
Reaction score
@Viserion excause me, can you give the offical website? 9.5.2 is the client's version or server version??
webzen runs rappelz now since they bought gpotato some years ago, so you can go to webzen's site to download the client. 9.5.2 is both server/client, they just released Epic 9.5 not long ago, so 9.5.2 is probably the latest version.

Reaction score
its 9.6 now probably wont support the source

Ah okay, I didn't know. I just remember hearing about epic 9.5 in some mmo news videos I like to watch. The code should support up to Epic 9.2/9.3 I believe, however, it can of course be updated to support 9.6. It is really just a question of how much effort someone is wanting to put forth to do so. I know Rappelz doesn't really have a community here on RaGEZONE, maybe with this release that can change?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nvm I am dumb. Best place for client is elite. I currently have a 9.4 client.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is full source including tools. The reason people are asking for a client is because the source is only 9.2 and the released server files are 9.5.2. So you can compile 9.2 and upgrade or try to hunt dowb a 9.5 client for the 9.5 server files.

Reaction score
I think you can use the released 9.4 client/server files for this code, I took a gander at the files last night and the 9.4 files and the source both share the same version string "201507080" so I imagine that means it can be used there but not 100% sure since I've never actually interacted/worked with this game.

Back