Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mobile Rappelz The Rift - Mobile Source Code - Unity

Reaction score
How could someone say gameserverSVN is Decompiled,how can find it,from the sourcecode,I can't find any weird code just like decompiled,sorry I am not professional in decompiled c#,but in binary decompiled to CPP use ida auto tool,some weird sourcecode just happening

GameServerSVN is your source, I am currently trying to build it. Got the references working but I am getting some errors with the target frameworks so fixing that up and then ill build it and release it on the github. I'm just working on things now. FYI, I do plan to remove ALL OF THE ASP code and recode everything in PHP. It's all the same poop.. web requests and responses for managing the data. IIS & ASP = poop

Game Server Source

Rappelz\GameServerSVN

EDIT 2
Regarding my Github link, I won't be able to upload the full unity source to github it's self obviously because it's too big!
I will upload the bigger change(s) to mega but as for the little stuff to get it to work, it'll be done in a folder called fixes and you'll have to build it yourself using unity.

I will take a look. Thx for share.
Still curious why Photon is in different folder hmm... Just it's a unity Asset and must be downloaded for free from Assetstore .
Will take a look anyway.

Photon is in a different folder because photon also has a setup process which allows you to use kinda like your very own executable which runs with the photon service.. so it's more like a hosted server on a dedicated server. It still accesses the photon service but it enables you to use the photon API and add more functionality to your game (coding wise)

In other words, it's a standalone executable which is customized to your game completely.
PS: This is not the "free" version of photon.. it's using the 100 CCU version I believe which doesn't require a monthly sub or anything but it's a one time purchase of 100$ I believe.

I'm getting errors trying to compile the Game Server Source

this.m_creatureFeeds = new Item[itemType.items.Count];
if (CS$<>9__CachedAnonymousMethodDelegate1 == null)
{
CS$<>9__CachedAnonymousMethodDelegate1 = new Func<Item, int>(null, (IntPtr) <LoadUserDBResources>b__0);
}
this.m_creatureFeeds = itemType.items.Values.OrderByDescending<Item, int>(CS$<>9__CachedAnonymousMethodDelegate1).ToArray<Item>();
lSahemF - Rappelz The Rift - Mobile Source Code - Unity - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
not as a result source code :( im waiting full source :)

Reaction score
not as a result source code :( im waiting full source :)
I have this odd feeling that the game server source was actually de-compiled.
I commented that out and got like 1000+ errors. I'm opening the project anyway because I can easily change the server aswell. It's a big wall to get through but still possible. That's the photon side of things and thankfully it's still possible to create a new working server aslong as the client isn't missing too much.

Attempted to open it with both VS 2017 - 2019 <-- Same errors.

Reaction score
I have this odd feeling that the game server source was actually de-compiled.
I commented that out and got like 1000+ errors. I'm opening the project anyway because I can easily change the server aswell. It's a big wall to get through but still possible. That's the photon side of things and thankfully it's still possible to create a new working server aslong as the client isn't missing too much.

Attempted to open it with both VS 2017 - 2019 <-- Same errors.

Yeah, it's decompiled. All the this. and incorrectly named symbols give it away. It will have to get fixed lol

Reaction score
@whhacker93
i completely agree not a big fan of IIS + ASP myself, i prefer a simple xampp + PHP lol.
much easier to get started and no hurdles.

Yup I'm not gonna focus on the server side of things at all.. I'm gonna focus on getting it working without the current photon solution and then I'll consider using an alternative version of photon even if that means getting it to work with the sub version of photon.

I'll note something to those that are looking to use these files... if you do.. change the name of the game and modify whatever you can! Models, Items, verify which assets are actually available in the unity store. If they are there.. use them if not don't. Change it up.

If you use the sub version of unity with this which doesn't even require you to have a separate server object becareful!! if someone complains that you're using someone elses work and hosting someone elses work they can easily deny access to the servers.

EDIT

I think there is something severely wrong with both my visual studio installations I have them installed via my loaded external hdd and honestly it's listed as E: I opened my own project in vs and I got a ton of errors which I know shouldn't be there. I'm going to reinstall vs on my C: drive and test it again.

EDIT 2

Just wanted to say that the actual unity project is the original project but it's MESSY!!! I have never seen something so disorganized it looks like they just threw a bunch of scripts all over the place and say let's see what happens!

EDIT 3

It was both my vs installation and my unity installation.. MonoBehaviour could not find assembly? Right...

EDIT 4

Still trying to get the project working as soon as I do I'm going to start an entirely new server solution aswell as the web side communication and that also means ill need to recreate the entire database.

EDIT 5

<-- use this for active development updates from now on, I'll post some screen shots in a little bit, I'm almost there.

EDIT 6

I made a discord channel for development and people who are interested in this source

Yeah, it's decompiled. All the this. and incorrectly named symbols give it away. It will have to get fixed lol

I'm gonna see what I can do with it.. I haven't worked with this "type" of photon before because It's a little more complicated as this type of setup is designed to work as a standlone executable for the game and of course it still connects to Photon Services but it gives you access to other stuff aswell as the photon API. Essentially photon at this point kinda acts as if it were a master server.

Worse comes to worse ill have to figure an alternative if I can't fix this source. Once I get rid of the asp and have the login working i'll go from there.

You should join the discord if this is of interest to you... it's better if we work together on this.. I'm good with unity and other stuff but when it comes to C# projects that are not derived from monobehaviour... not so much.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Its cool, but the database is so fucked up, I've at least create 20 stored procedures via hand now and its still not logging me in properly :S
Where is the login handled? is it a scene or through the api folders ?

I want to drop all of this api so bad.. get rid of that asp and switch it over to mysql and just code the other poop without those Ducking procedures

Reaction score
Still working on it, there is lots of columns and stuff missing as GigaToni Said.As soon as I have updates, I'll let people know.

Making some progress after two days of playing with poop! ..

I do need to mention though there is some RedNeck fixes I had to implement.. we are still getting the error about "failed to load GameData or whatever it is" I should skipped to getting the gameservers list for now.

This is crucial for the game to work i Believe and all of those data files are encrpted using Base64String which in all honesty is rediculous it's just jason data they didn't have to do that poop.

The game doesn't have the function to actually create those files for us so they are done manually which means I gotta get coding to decrpt those and see what's going on.

I'm also under the impression that perhaps those files also are connected to GL_Work Database as the names of the tables are similar to the files. Thankfully for me those tables contain data that I can use in reference to the files. I honestly do not know for sure that they are connected to one another but if it does look kinda "obvious" I haven't looked at it but as soon as I do I will let you know.

PS: No i didn't hit that button, I'll update when I do.. I feel like it's gonna say duck YOU!

EDIT

I'm going to require someone to work on that de-compiled game server soon... if not we're gonna be waiting even longer for these files to get working the way they should be working.

So please if someone is experienced enough to do so.. please, I appreciate it and I'm sure as hell everyone else does. If you wish to be part of this solution please join the discord channel!

xq3iCHw - Rappelz The Rift - Mobile Source Code - Unity - RaGEZONE Forums

9TLiBsC - Rappelz The Rift - Mobile Source Code - Unity - RaGEZONE Forums

Ducking idiot procedures :) this is an easy one though ill update probably all night as ill be up trying to fix everything once again, third night in a row.

Gv9AyY4 - Rappelz The Rift - Mobile Source Code - Unity - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Last edited:
Reaction score
Yup, well it just got better!

I still need to tweak some stuff and actually figure out how to fix the "failed to read past end of stream error" !

BUT.......

Here it is boys

Q1l29v - Rappelz The Rift - Mobile Source Code - Unity - RaGEZONE Forums

hDYNWja - Rappelz The Rift - Mobile Source Code - Unity - RaGEZONE Forums
1ycn83e - Rappelz The Rift - Mobile Source Code - Unity - RaGEZONE Forums
Goxlh8G - Rappelz The Rift - Mobile Source Code - Unity - RaGEZONE Forums

This is the biggest problem.. while I work on getting the first error resolved ...
This is the last part i can't do anything else now without the game server.. so if someone could please fix it ..
Honestly, I don't think I can do that on my own!

Attachments

Back