Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mobile Rappelz The Rift - Mobile Source Code - Unity

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I'm certainly not a professional unity, but the files like the source code of the game everything is there, the database seems to be undamaged, but the English language of the game most likely died here only Korean as I saw but I could be wrong

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm certainly not a professional unity, but the files like the source code of the game everything is there, the database seems to be undamaged, but the English language of the game most likely died here only Korean as I saw but I could be wrong

Yes, I just found it Korean too, but it's not hard to translate. My biggest difficulty was when generating the .metadata files
The .metadata files are responsible for the translation, items, mobs, and everything else, upon entering the game, of the error in that file.

FelipeLuzentti - Rappelz The Rift - Mobile Source Code - Unity - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yes, I just found it Korean too, but it's not hard to translate. My biggest difficulty was when generating the .metadata files
The .metadata files are responsible for the translation, items, mobs, and everything else, upon entering the game, of the error in that file.

Did you even run it? You can create a textbook method, I think people will find it useful. Not everyone here can do what they want!

Reaction score
i'm using the latest Unity 2018 Build 2018.4.9f1 and had about 101 errors, mostly from Vita build settings which is i believe no longer supported so i commented them out and got an MinAttribute is ambiguous error, but well here are my fixes and you should not have any errors after, i have not made any progress with these files yet i'm just taking a look at the sources.

Replace: BRT_UnityBuildSettingsUtility.cs
Directory: RappelzDev\Assets\BuildReport\Scripts\Editor\ReportGeneration\

Replace: MinDrawer.cs
Directory: RappelzDev\Assets\PostProcessing\Editor\PropertyDrawers\

Download: BRT_UnityBuildSettingsUtility.cs & MinDrawer.cs

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I will take a look. Thx for share.
Still curious why Photon is in different folder hmm... Just it's a unity Asset and must be downloaded for free from Assetstore .
Will take a look anyway.

Reaction score
excause me .which .rar is the server code??i open them but can't find .sln file to open ,does it need to build by myself or not?
i find some .dll files,but no .exe file,sorry for my poor coding on C#.
i just can use js to wirte some file,i have no power to build this.

Reaction score
excause me .which .rar is the server code??i open them but can't find .sln file to open ,does it need to build by myself or not?
i find some .dll files,but no .exe file,sorry for my poor coding on C#.
i just can use js to wirte some file,i have no power to build this.
It's because there is no executable for the gameserver, I can't confirm this yet, but it looks like the GameServer along with the rest of the server services are all launched/handled by the webserver (IIS). I want to build a VM that contains an all-in-one dev environment for this game but it's going to take some time. GameServerSVN is the folder that contains the game code, but it's decompiled from the server bins, so I imagine whoever took these files didn't actually get their hands on the real server code. There is a csproj in that folder but no sln, so you'll have to open the project in visual studio and create the solution.

Reaction score
It's because there is no executable for the gameserver, I can't confirm this yet, but it looks like the GameServer along with the rest of the server services are all launched/handled by the webserver (IIS). I want to build a VM that contains an all-in-one dev environment for this game but it's going to take some time. GameServerSVN is the folder that contains the game code, but it's decompiled from the server bins, so I imagine whoever took these files didn't actually get their hands on the real server code. There is a csproj in that folder but no sln, so you'll have to open the project in visual studio and create the solution.

It's instancied by PhotonControl. Just open PhotonControl and go in tray icon, you'll see about Rappelz instance's.

Reaction score
It's instancied by PhotonControl. Just open PhotonControl and go in tray icon, you'll see about Rappelz instance's.

Honestly, let me know what you guys figure out. I can easily re program this as I am pretty much a pro with unity, I work with it everyday!
I can probably recode the entire server side and database structure if I have too and yes I'll get that done if need be.
I'm also working on my own very little mmo using photon and web requests to handle user and game data retrieving and sending
Checking the files out right now because I'm hella interested in this.

EDIT:

I'll get this working -> I think this is gonna be my next full time project to work on and I plan to make this even better than it is!

Might get rid of the ASP.. It can all be done with PHP and it's better I find.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
How could someone say gameserverSVN is Decompiled,how can find it,from the sourcecode,I can't find any weird code just like decompiled,sorry I am not professional in decompiled c#,but in binary decompiled to CPP use ida auto tool,some weird sourcecode just happening

Back