Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

WebGame [Rare][WebGame] - Dragon Pals ( Unpack Tool + GM tool )

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, looking for people that would like to help development on this game as of right now we have (4 Known Bugs) currently debugging the problems, if anyone is interested in joining us to complete our project and go beyond expectations please let me know!

Development for English:

Config 100%
Task 100%
Word 100%
UI 95%

Development for Bugs:

1. Hot Events Menu (Failing to obtain data)
2. Shop (Failing to obtain data)
3. Ranking System (Failing to obtain data) <-Easy fix just haven't gotten to it yet.
4. Dragons Menu / Sub Menu "Greedy Dragon" (Failing to obtain data)

Draculap16 - [Rare][WebGame] - Dragon Pals ( Unpack Tool + GM tool ) - RaGEZONE Forums
Draculap16 - [Rare][WebGame] - Dragon Pals ( Unpack Tool + GM tool ) - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hello, looking for people that would like to help development on this game as of right now we have (4 Known Bugs) currently debugging the problems, if anyone is interested in joining us to complete our project and go beyond expectations please let me know!

Development for English:

Config 100%
Task 100%
Word 100%
UI 95%

Development for Bugs:

1. Hot Events Menu (Failing to obtain data)
3. Ranking System (Failing to obtain data) <-Easy fix just haven't gotten to it yet.

Great Advance!, i can translate some ui images if you have some missing?... Send me pm!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
UI is pretty much finished, however need someone willing to help with the following bugs, i'm currently building a website if anyone is interested PM me or add me on skype live:dragontechs22 :cool:

Known Bugs (Updated)

1. Hot Events Menu (
Failing to obtain data)
Starting task after creating a new character (First fight gets stuck loading) forces a reload which results in getting no EXP for the fight therefore you get stuck at level 5 without the ability to proceed further "Task requires level 6"

Back