Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RE-RELEASE] Seal Online

Reaction score
Well i dont know if it allowed release it because i dont found anything about this here i just share.
I did not make any test with this file or checked if they infected so download and test your ower risk.

MYSQL :

SEALWINSERVER :

Virtual Box :

Slax Ubuntu :

Navicat :

Launcher Client LINK UPDATED 7/5/17 :

Web Files :

Xampp :

GameGuard Files :

Hosts :

SecureCRT :

Client :

Link to Original post:

Tutorial :

Credits : offiline production studios

Last edited:
Reaction score
excause me ,are you good at coding and hacking?
here is a gme named code105 ol,
i have server and some client and some friend had give the full sql file( they fix the sql file from client in hex).
but it also can't login in game. can you help me??

coding and hacking what ?? about what game and what you really talking about ? i dont know how decrypt packets encrypted max reverse enginner of packets that's arent encrypted.

Reaction score
thanks all the same.i just want to know how to decrypt packets.

My tip for you is capture a packet like from login with a simply id and pw ! and based in this packet make analysis! you can make a fuction to decrypt the packet.
Obs: if pw and id be same more easy of identify

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Tried it installed and used a few days ago. I was successful, but it doesn't seem complete. Still stuck in two problems that we face right now
1. Cannot learn skill.
2. Cannot put elements on weapons.
Find a united front to test and develop together..

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
give me complete tools for me to edit the offline seal

Back