Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[?Re?-Release] Secret Online (《天机Online》)

Reaction score
IUZVA06 - [?Re?-Release] Secret Online (《天机Online》) - RaGEZONE Forums

OEBOXr4 - [?Re?-Release] Secret Online (《天机Online》) - RaGEZONE Forums

As always.. Haven't tested it.

PS:
If it's already released (Since it's called Secret Online and Viserion did release Secret Online already. Please delete my post :))

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
9~years ago we tried to make this game work, but we failed, where you got this release?

Old Version full of bugs , can anyone tell which version this release is?

this is an old message from aqualung about this game, back in 2008,

I know what is causing most of the bugs on this server setup, just not sure where to fix it. Hopefully you will keep this info between us. Let me know what you think!

The server is not receiving the x,y coordinates of the players from the client or vice versa. While in game you will notice that when you move from one location to another, no more mobs popup, this is because the server still thinks you are at your spawn point, even though on the client side, you are moving around. When you go to the most distant mob that you can see, you will notice that they disappear and reappear- this is because they are at the max distance from your spawn point and fading in and out of that boundry.

When you attack a mob you see it like this on the client end:
(YOU)-(THE MOB) you near the mob.

The server see's
(YOU)<-At your spawn point-------------------way over here>----------------------------------(THE MOB) The skill will not react.

I'll bet this is why skills don't work, other players in the game don't move (Although, if they jump, you can see this action from other clients) and why when moving to other areas of the map, you see no NPC's (Although they are really there, you just cant see them from your original spawn point).

If we can figure out why they server is not sending or receiving the X,Y coordinates, I think it would fix the major bugs, then we would just have (config) and (slk) bugs to work out.

Back