Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Re share Qingyuanzhie Tutorial make APK+Translate game

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How about translate Elements.data ??
In this client not have file element.data.. only csv folder conten for xlsx file. And converting it to *.data. only need to edit all xls file inside csv folder. And generated it

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
what is "6. go to Build android and chose build all asset and wait it finish u can see in folder dist/android all folder get manifest file from unity update bundle"
Build android menu in unity app

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Build android menu in unity app

yes?

oprekpc - Re share Qingyuanzhie Tutorial make APK+Translate game - RaGEZONE Forums

Where to unpack android support? I have no folder at the root

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can you help me with build .py give error in line 43 cant get hash i try manny times and after buld apk cant connect to server (all ip configuration is ok ) i can connect from other apk which is in that server files

Its fixed

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Now changed apk and setup on vps but no login screen it just ask when i press yes there no login page like in 130 ip have

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can anyone help me to fix no login here is apk link see my problem and help me to fix it i can help to translation i will release translated source code here its my collage project please help me i am good at vps so i can help with this server setup in cent os or any Linux os on vps

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
could anyone reupload the src file. links are dead

Back