Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Battlefield 2142 Emulator+Client Bugfixed (Repack & COOP friendly)

Reaction score
Re: [Relase] Battlefield 2142 Emulator+Client Bugfixed Repack COOP friendly

i am downloading it now .wait for build and run.

excause me can you upload to mega netdisk?? google disk is so slowly and can't continu dl when it is interupt.

----
Reaction score

In progress...

but idk if that will be any faster, but suit yourself... ;)

I did updated the main thread with some important steps, so please read again! THx!

Last edited:
Reaction score

In progress...

but idk if that will be any faster, but suit yourself... ;)

I did updated the main thread with some important steps, so please read again! THx!

you can dl file from google disk fastly??i am so slowly.i use some tool to dl it .and i can dl from mega disk under full speed .
maybe someone like me too.

----
Reaction score

Yea, however there is a part in the code at gamespy_player password is encoded, just the normal account tables are not, sadfully :\

you can dl file from google disk fastly??i am so slowly.i use some tool to dl it .and i can dl from mega disk under full speed .
maybe someone like me too.

Well i dont know where r u from downloading, but here this is the fastest solution... :\ it comes approx. maximal speed... but hey, there is mega :D ;)

Staff member
Reaction score

This was a splendid share, thank you for spreading this with the rest of us as I am now going to give this a try and possibly will update on feedback and maybe what isn't working and what is. :8:

----
Reaction score

I am glad guys, one more thing, i have only tested and made this work in Win 8.1. I dont know how this will work under W10.... XD

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

I have been looking for this server for a long time, thank you very much for the contribution, I am also angry with the structure of EA. This game was a lot of fun and we played for hours, now all we have to do is set up the server and bring together the old players of my clan (155) and have a good time again. Thanks for the input.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

thank's a lot, work very well, i try to make it online.

----
Reaction score

A Bit of a little announcement: I am now trying to make work the simple Battlefield 2(With all 3 extensions), however... it has waaay more issues since that game builds up a bit different than this one...(It is very similar, couse it is the same engine, but the mechanics a BIT different how that is handling the records/xp's and kits...)

The old crappy emulator itself not solving the unlocks part... (yes, you could edit the files to unlock everything, as suggested everywhere... but where is the fun in that? that would not be the original... i like the levelup and unlocking feeling in the games :D)

The thing is; what i like in 2142's emulator, that this is works almost like the original :D In the case of the simple BF2; the DX9 crash fix is fixed that one too, but the gamespy emulator has some errors, you can register but you cannot do unlocks ect... i sill looking/working on it, i will relase a repack from that too if i will be able to fix that one too:D

if someone is intrested: Since the original servers are not exists anymore i dont think that anyone will hurt if i share this source what i did found... it is written in delphi as i saw.

Weather fix:

If you dont have weather in game(rain, snowing) copy theese files from BF2142 to Redefine:
rain.con
rain_heavy.con
rain_light.con
rain_medium.con
snow.con
snow_heavy.con
snow_light.con
snow_medium.con

Last edited:
Reaction score

cant wait to try this, thx for dev and share this, 2142 is the 2nd best bf game I ever played(bc2 is the top best XD).
one question: does the ip address in ServerSettings.con support domain name format?

Last edited:
----
Reaction score

one question: does the ip address in ServerSettings.con support domain name format?

Nope, sorry but no... i did tried it... but it wont work. The best you can do is, that set to 0.0.0.0 to listen all interface(Both server ip and interface IP in the settings) and you are forwarding all ports in your router... :\ The servers itself can be reached with direct ip (where you can use domain names) or make the server report to your master server...(but that supports only ip adresses though and you need to edit mysql db.) and it will appear ingame browser, and therefore you would not need to use domain name in that case becouse the emulator uses pure IP format too... you can only use domain names in direct connect, but those only used just as refecence names, the whole system misses utilising the domain names.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Epic emulator! I have up to 5 brothers playing this with me.

Did you see this version of BattleField 2?
A BOT AI like yours will be epic in this mod.

----
Reaction score
Well... maybe in the upcoming BF2 emu but not in this BF2142..... the BF2 and BF2142 bots a bit different in structure... (Uses different variables, weapon names, ect ect ect..) sadfully you cannot just merge them together.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
does this game and emulator have any option for a game market shop?

----
Reaction score
This game is not from that era where you can sell everything for greedy microtransactions. So no, this is not that type of game

Also, BUMP!

Links are no longer avaliable, so please close this thread.

Back