Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] 剑网2 Online KingSoft Game MMORPG 2.5D (Rare Files)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
tutorial for creating server please? because i see strange configs there

My error is "failed to initialize payusys/gamesys"

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
tutorial for creating server please? because i see strange configs there

My error is "failed to initialize payusys/gamesys"

This post sharing i finding someone can config too......
So let try together share your experience here.
It's good for people can runing JX1 or JX World or Moon Shadow Legend....... It's the same server structure.

Thank for looking and question dear :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing.
I've spent 2 hours with your files and maybe it's missing 1 importal file => servercfg.ini.I try to run gs and check log files from GameServer folder.Its said that "Missing servercfg.ini" and when i replace it with empty file , its running for a while and display error :

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Assert ./../Base/SourceCode/NetFamily/Common/../../../Include/Common/KG_Memory.h(169)

And i thought this error happen when i'm only run GameServer ( without paysys , replay , bishop ).I will check it again tonight ( with paysys , ... ).

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing.
I've spent 2 hours with your files and maybe it's missing 1 importal file => servercfg.ini.I try to run gs and check log files from GameServer folder.Its said that "Missing servercfg.ini" and when i replace it with empty file , its running for a while and display error :

And i thought this error happen when i'm only run GameServer ( without paysys , replay , bishop ).I will check it again tonight ( with paysys , ... ).

Thank Mr @AloneAngel

I know about this :) will add it soon :)
please private message your skype QQ or Email to me.

servercfg.ini can be rebuild or use as the same JXworld or JX1 or 月影传说OL

thank for sharing your problem and feedback :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hmm , with this server files we must run on 64bit version.I'm using CentOs 32 bit version , i can't run bishop ( it's require 64 bit version ).I will setup CentOs 64bit then feedback later.

P/s : Your servercfg.ini is working , maybe missing some informations but running fine.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hmm , with this server files we must run on 64bit version.I'm using CentOs 32 bit version , i can't run bishop ( it's require 64 bit version ).I will setup CentOs 64bit then feedback later.

P/s : Your servercfg.ini is working , maybe missing some informations but running fine.

Yeah really thank you Sir!
Too much happy you give me any feedback Mr.AloneAngel

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
please complete your installation guide soon :) I'm really looking forward to this server files for a long long time

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
woah! this one definitely worth a shot!
Thanks for the sharing!!
will be working on it once i get the files

Back