Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RELEASE] 梦幻古龙 Turn Based Chinese game Client + Server + DB + Tools SOURCE

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
梦幻古龙
Game vid: (Ignore the video name, it's same game).

FIRST SOURCE
File taken from:
Contains: Source of SERVER, CLIENT, PATCHER, DB files, Game data packager, Game object editor, Patch maker etc. Some of Game Data (like map files, mob files, images, etc) and compiled tools, some other files that are needed to set up server + client for work. Some 2 guys projects. Will attach screen to explain.

LACKS: Libs like Boost. Game / Server documentation. Maybe something else.
MEGA:
Code:
https://mega.nz/#!goFRkKgI!kstcgyzcql0p2njO2TagC-TBDqhqq3_4N4Xh2JGtqMU

SECOND SOURCE
Files taken from:
Contains: (Except Source) Tonns of game description aka Documentation. LIBS needed to compile the files (inc Boost etc). Will attach screenshot.
LACKS: Game data files like images.
MEGA:
Code:
https://mega.nz/#!V8UkXarR!dRtUdVQNBlOOp5N_-DPjBgreKq-GxP1O_qOVxjXAjzk

Complete Server + Client + MSSQL setup guide
File taken from:
Contains: So called 1-click server with setup video tutorial. Compiled and set-up server and client. Some "GM Tools". Programms to actually run server, like MSSQL and so on. Got this basically to see how it should look after work is done.
Lacks: No sourcecode.
MEGA:
Code:
https://mega.nz/#!MxdgHAwI!CVEEwXKpTxsfP3qf36efHAH0ATLkVvPB9c3aPcCThrQ

These sources are totally okay, thing is just about compile them right.
Compiling progress: *Compiled*
Prepairing for work progress: *Running*

TODO:
1) Prapair serverfiles as they must be,
2) Prepair clientfiles as they should be
3) Pack Data.gdf
4) Make test patch
5) Set all the IPs and links.
6) ???
7) Profit.
If you are interested in helping join discord channel:
Screens of files are attached.
unknown (1) - [RELEASE] 梦幻古龙 Turn Based Chinese game Client + Server + DB + Tools SOURCE - RaGEZONE Forums unknow - [RELEASE] 梦幻古龙 Turn Based Chinese game Client + Server + DB + Tools SOURCE - RaGEZONE Forums Screenshot_3 - [RELEASE] 梦幻古龙 Turn Based Chinese game Client + Server + DB + Tools SOURCE - RaGEZONE Forums Screenshot_2 - [RELEASE] 梦幻古龙 Turn Based Chinese game Client + Server + DB + Tools SOURCE - RaGEZONE Forums Screenshot_1 - [RELEASE] 梦幻古龙 Turn Based Chinese game Client + Server + DB + Tools SOURCE - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello can i ask something? where did you get this files?
Sorry bad english

Chinese Ragezone-like forums.

Also downloading ready server files and client files to know how it should look like after sucessful compilation. Still desperately needing someone to compile the source and to make a guide how to. I already worked with project liek that and We were almost done translating it. I could share these files also. But I need help here.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you but can you link this forums or send me a PM

Code:
http://www.yxkfw.com/forum.php
Code:
http://www.soke163.com/
Wish you goodluck with that :D

UPDATE: Updated main post, added video, added 2 more files (and links to where I took them) to download: source with included documentation about game itself and some of it's tools + some libraries like boost included in 2nd file. 3rd file is complete server and client and how they should look like after work is done.

As soon, as someone will help to set this up to the state, where server and client will work from source (basically compile them), I will start translating this game. Last project took me approx 20 days to translate the whole interface. Interface there were smaller, but whatever, it's all not that complicated. Just much work with TGAs.
Also I am going to change this ugly interface at all. Hate it.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Compiling source is done, now prepairing everything for work.
Prepairing for work progress: *Running*

TODO:
1) Prapair serverfiles as they must be (done),
2) Prepair clientfiles as they should be (done)
3) Pack Data.gdf (done)
4) Make test patch
5) Set all the IPs and links. (done)
6) Set up SQL (in progress... encountered stupid problem, in order to run server for tests you need to make MSSQL user, but... password in server conf files is decrypted, and you don't have the tool to make these decryptions). Also, decrypt varries from version to version. So, in order to make SQL connection, you have to understand how the decrypter works. Or at least use it to generate password. That's some stupid trouble.

7) ???
8) Profit!

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Update: Thanks to whoever it is in discord with name Brandy, SQL connect trouble is solved.
Server is working, Client is working. Server is connecting to database W/O problems.
Game is letting translate itself just very easily, only takes time. Will edit this message later to get you guys know where to edit what stuff.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Update: Thanks to whoever it is in discord with name Brandy, SQL connect trouble is solved.
Server is working, Client is working. Server is connecting to database W/O problems.
Game is letting translate itself just very easily, only takes time. Will edit this message later to get you guys know where to edit what stuff.

Thank you for sharing, I have downloaded the code.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Interesting game. I was able to gather the code and tools. Translation works well. I think if you add some shaders and add a song. the picture of the game will look much better. I'll start working with this game.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Interesting game. I was able to gather the code and tools. Translation works well. I think if you add some shaders and add a song. the picture of the game will look much better. I'll start working with this game.
can i join with you, i'm interested in this game too

Back