Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RELEASE] 梦幻聊斋 Turn Based Chinese game Client + Server + DB + Tools SOURCE

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey guys, downloaded this file recently. C++ source.
Everything looks completed... but.
Taking a rapid look at SQL databases: only skeleton.
Taking look at client: only scripts, no images or models whatsoever.
Didn't try to compile it yet. It requires VC++ 2008 I guess.
If someone has idea how to make full client, let us know.

e9c3fbfc7c31a23280dcde475ed1514b[1] - [RELEASE] 梦幻聊斋 Turn Based Chinese game Client + Server + DB + Tools SOURCE - RaGEZONE Forums 46912098[1] - [RELEASE] 梦幻聊斋 Turn Based Chinese game Client + Server + DB + Tools SOURCE - RaGEZONE Forums

Mega:

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
if you like JRPG turn-based style game, try "梦幻古龙"(PC client game), "侠岚" or "大主宰"(mobile game) instead. don't waste time on 梦幻聊斋..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
梦幻古龙 - Very old turn based game, didn't find source tho. And client res is 600x800 max. Source?
侠岚 - Source?
大主宰 - Source?

Also, these aren't jRPG style games. These are 100% chinese RPG's.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Without the data files it'll be hard to start the client & server.

yepp... but that's the only source I found. Source looks solid, but yepp... all the files except for source itself are missing, and that's kinda lethal. Also I'm not sure if there is source of tool to pack / decrypt those .DAT files.

Anyway I found 梦幻古龙 source, now downloading it. I hope there will be clear documentation and all the resources.

Also I have source of
梦幻昆仑 engine, as it looks. Tonns of different source, tools etc, but no game files. And 2 more games from same company. Same as with source I posted in this topic.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
梦幻古龙 - Very old turn based game, didn't find source tho. And client res is 600x800 max. Source?
侠岚 - Source?
大主宰 - Source?

Also, these aren't jRPG style games. These are 100% chinese RPG's.

Also, I am here to help and share information.
I mean "JRPG turn-based" style game..Of course I know those are not 100% JRPG..does it really matter?
sorry to let you down.you GAME TYPE ANALYSIS EXPERT. I do not owe anyone src.

Back