Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] ArchLord 2 Full Source + Server + Client

CATMAGEDDON
Reaction score
@cmb @Hycker
dependent assembly microsoft.vc90.crt could not be found Microsoft.VC90.DebugCRT,processorArchitecture="amd64",publicKeyToken="1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b",type="win32",version="9.0.21022.8
i am missing a vc redist i think but idk which one

i have all them installed yet it doesnt run :(

Last edited:
Reaction score
@cmb @Hycker
dependent assembly microsoft.vc90.crt could not be found Microsoft.VC90.DebugCRT,processorArchitecture="amd64",publicKeyToken="1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b",type="win32",version="9.0.21022.8
i am missing a vc redist i think but idk which one

i have all them installed yet it doesnt run :(
yeah the vcredists don't install the debug runtime, only vs2008, sp1, and any vs2008 updates will install/update the debug runtime. It's why I suggested to compile it yourself cause it should use the runtime installed on your computer.

CATMAGEDDON
Reaction score
i am downloading visual studio 2008,the mds thingies and the sp1 iso hope that fix all @cmb you were right now it runs but:
edit:installed visual studio 2008,sp1 and mdsdmdsmdfs files
now i get errors in cpp lines
diceapicsql.ccp:213
diceservercsql.cpp:126
diceservercaller.cpp:74
aidicecaller.cpp:34
diceservertchread.cpp:51
diceserverclayer.cpp:162
diceframeworkclayer.cpp:75
diceapicsql.cpp:177

i need help to make this run please teamviewer or skype backup would be nice

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Is anyone working on these btw, if so does anyone have a discord group with people actually working on it, if so DM me

CATMAGEDDON
Reaction score
Is anyone working on these btw, if so does anyone have a discord group with people actually working on it, if so DM me
am not very good at programing,so nop,maybe the others,i still cant make it run to :) am trying to fix all the stuff,error after error and no one puts a clear guide
@cmb why the other sources in the first post the korean and russian and the other dns.zip have password?but @Hycker one has not?and i put the credentials there and winrar updates but idk if those work
theres also a folder that contains same files unzipped,should i edit those too?and how to fix the cpp errors?

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
@cmb why the other sources in the first post the korean and russian and the other dns.zip have password?but @Hycker one has not?and i put the credentials there and winrar updates but idk if those work
They're different archives, Hycker got it from a different site more than likely, and the guy who uploaded it to baidu, purchased it from somewhere then saved it to his baidu and then posted the links on here after reading the other topic about people wanting to sell the client more than likely

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
They're different archives, Hycker got it from a different site more than likely, and the guy who uploaded it to baidu, purchased it from somewhere then saved it to his baidu and then posted the links on here after reading the other topic about people wanting to sell the client more than likely

actually the archlord2.rar (the 5.6gb one) is the inital source what we got. the trunk.rar is the sorted source and removed some duplicates and useless things. about client, yea, some dumbf*ck wanted to sell the latest client binary what is just nonsense for crapload money (see my posts in request thread) but a guy just linked the korean one, what is fair enough for us, and the rest guys whos asking money for their crappy EU client, can burn in hell. sorry for hard words but thats the truth... asking money for dead mmo client binaries is just being idiot nothing else....

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
actually the archlord2.rar (the 5.6gb one) is the inital source what we got. the trunk.rar is the sorted source and removed some duplicates and useless things. about client, yea, some dumbf*ck wanted to sell the latest client binary what is just nonsense for crapload money (see my posts in request thread) but a guy just linked the korean one, what is fair enough for us, and the rest guys whos asking money for their crappy EU client, can burn in hell. sorry for hard words but thats the truth... asking money for dead mmo client binaries is just being idiot nothing else....
I did link you one on reddit dont know if it would of been any help

Reaction score
i am downloading visual studio 2008,the mds thingies and the sp1 iso hope that fix all @cmb you were right now it runs but:
edit:installed visual studio 2008,sp1 and mdsdmdsmdfs files
now i get errors in cpp lines
diceapicsql.ccp:213
diceservercsql.cpp:126
diceservercaller.cpp:74
aidicecaller.cpp:34
diceservertchread.cpp:51
diceserverclayer.cpp:162
diceframeworkclayer.cpp:75
diceapicsql.cpp:177

i need help to make this run please teamviewer or skype backup would be nice

What errors are those? Try running vs2008 using AppLocale with Korean language.

NOTE: So somebody DMCA'd the mega folder, I may or may not reupload the files. I recommend some people make mirrors and I will add them to the OP.

Last edited:
CATMAGEDDON
Reaction score
when i run the hycker exes i get those errors ,the korean ones dont even give error just flash and close

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Here is the compiled server in release mode.

Ai fixed in world.

bins only (Use with the debug server folder)

Complete server folder

cmb pls update your initial post with mirrors

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nice release. Works + Sourcecode.

RageZoneBitches3.JPG - [Release] ArchLord 2 Full Source + Server + Client - RaGEZONE Forums RageZoneBitches2 - [Release] ArchLord 2 Full Source + Server + Client - RaGEZONE Forums RageZoneBitches1 - [Release] ArchLord 2 Full Source + Server + Client - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
CATMAGEDDON
Reaction score
tell me how to make it work then please cause i cant make server run
Hycker with your new serverfolder and exes i dont get the cpp errors,it just flashes and closes

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
tell me how to make it work then please cause i cant make server run
Hycker with your new serverfolder and exes i dont get the cpp errors,it just flashes and closes
One folder above its create a log folder. Check inside and post the log here

CATMAGEDDON
Reaction score
it is not making a log folder,i have it in D:\archlord2 in a windows 7x64 pro server

EDIT:THE DNS WERE WRONG IT SAYS 10.0 AND I HAVE 11.0 NOW THE EXES OPEN
but they fill my 8 gb ram and now my system is frozen
i made a batch
start loginserver.exe 1001
start gameserverreleasex64.exe 1101 is that correct?
so i need more than 8 gb ram to run server? :(

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
it is not making a log folder,i have it in D:\archlord2 in a windows 7x64 pro server

EDIT:THE DNS WERE WRONG IT SAYS 10.0 AND I HAVE 11.0 NOW THE EXES OPEN
but they fill my 8 gb ram and now my system is frozen

so i need more than 8 gb ram to run server? :(
The release gameserver use more then 8gb and the loginserver use around 180mb ram so far I remember. Try to use the debug version, it's uses around 2gb ram by gs

CATMAGEDDON
Reaction score
the gameserver error in line 32 then 71 and both windows stay black with cursor blinking

Back