Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] ArchLord 2 Full Source + Server + Client

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
cmb - [Release] ArchLord 2 Full Source + Server + Client - RaGEZONE Forums
I unpacked dsn in the folder date and started correctly?

two windows vanish 10 seconds later

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
guys any mirror ?, cuz server time out !!, wanna try it

CATMAGEDDON
Loyal Member
Reaction score
@askmyleg
you need to edit the wsid and the server with your sql info,in wsid you put your machine name,in server put 127.0.0.1
the windows blank or vanish is sql error i noticed
@hycker marelegg cmb any way to use the other game races or just human and orc available?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
@askmyleg
you need to edit the wsid and the server with your sql info,in wsid you put your machine name,in server put 127.0.0.1
the windows blank or vanish is sql error i noticed

what is WSID?

xlw00tlx physical address?

is name ?

three o'clock in the morning probably I want to sleep and there is nothing I do not understand changed everything in archive absolutely ceased to start :/:

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I don't understand how to import databases. Usually they have to be in permission . bak
Prompt. how to import these files.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
who knows the password of 4.47g Archlord2 source code ???

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Attach function, it is impossible. The files have no extension and sql does not see them.
When joining it requests .mdf
You're welcome. make a video tutorial. Much is unclear from the text of the textbook.

Reaction score
@Hycker cmb now you see what you did on this release?There are peoples who doesnt know how to work with mssql and serverfiles,let the servers appears and close after few days because of 0 knowledge using db softwares and how the game/serverfiles work...

If the s*** happen its better to release a fully tutorial for them!Release topic its full of spamming about not working to compile or even start server/start server with errors...

CATMAGEDDON
Loyal Member
Reaction score
@marelegg i almost got it working at first try,and im not very good at programming,but i have like 300 different server and learn by expenrience how to do the stuff
was my error not to check the native client version
but i didnt knew that server required to be strictly in a folder called SERVER and no one posted the params,without that info i would never make it work,no one posted a tutorial so it were like "HERE TAKE THE FILES MAKE IT RUN OR GTFO"
ok so far this is how you setup: cmb put this mini tutorial in front page please :3
make a forlder named Server,and a folder named Log (mine is D:\Archlord2\server D:\Archlord2\log)
modify the dns files inside the zip,and the folder named data just in case matching sql credentials
sql native client 10(in my case 11)
[ODBC]
DRIVER=SQL Server native client 11.0
UID=sa OR WHATEVER YOU USE TO LOGIN TO SQL SERVER
PWD=123456
OR WHATEVER YOU USE TO LOGIN TO SQL SERVER
DATABASE=BLAHBLAHBLAH
WSID=YOUR COMPUTER NAME <----OPEN MY PC,RIGHT CLICK ON AN EMPTY SPACE AND PROPERTIES
app=Microsoft Windows Operating System
SERVER=127.0.0.1
@askmyleg
match those
then create a shortcut of Server and Login and edit like diz
NOTE IMPURRTANT:
if you use the release server provided by Hycker it uses more than 9 gb ram in total almost 10​

"route to Debugserverx64.exe" 1101 test
"route toLoginserver.exe" 1001 test
then launch them,debug server gives 2 error that you can click skip and it should work
then you patch the client with @Hycker files and edit the ip
and login into the game
i still cant create moonelf or dragonscion and the ai doesnt work(the enemies dont attack you)

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
marelegg i almost got it working at first try,and im not very good at programming,but i have like 300 different server and learn by expenrience how to do the stuff
was my error not to check the native client version
but i didnt knew that server required to be strictly in a folder called SERVER and no one posted the params,without that info i would never make it work,no one posted a tutorial so it were like "HERE TAKE THE FILES MAKE IT RUN OR GTFO"
ok so far this is how you setup:
make a forlder named Server,and a folder named Log (mine is D:\Archlord2\server D:\Archlord2\log)
modify the dns files inside the zip,and the folder named data just in case matching sql credentials
sql native client 10(in my case 11)
[ODBC]
DRIVER=SQL Server native client 11.0
UID=sa OR WHATEVER YOU USE TO LOGIN TO SQL SERVER
PWD=123456
OR WHATEVER YOU USE TO LOGIN TO SQL SERVER
DATABASE=BLAHBLAHBLAH
WSID=YOUR COMPUTER NAME <----OPEN MY PC,RIGHT CLICK ON AN EMPTY SPACE AND PROPERTIES
app=Microsoft Windows Operating System
SERVER=127.0.0.1
@askmyleg
match those
then create a shortcut of Server and Login and edit like diz
NOTE IMPURRTANT:
if you use the release server provided by Hycker it uses more than 9 gb ram in total almost 10​
"route to Debugserverx64.exe" 1101 test
"route toLoginserver.exe" 1001 test
then launch them,debug server gives 2 error that you can click skip and it should work
then you patch the client with Hycker files and edit the ip
and login into the game
i still cant create moonelf or dragonscion and the ai doesnt work(the enemies dont attack you)
The ai works in the release mode. And throw no errors, however it's true using more then 8gb ram.

About new classes, I'm working on it, in the initial release they are can't be selected.

Tbh to organise the development, we should ask for a dedicated section.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Reload files please.
Links not available.
Got some trouble with provider coz the files. I just can't reach it from England (DNS error) tho, but the server is up and running and I can hit it from outside of england. I highly recommend to everyone to make mirrors from all necessary files. Sorry for downtime

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Made a discord for anyone wanting to actually work on this properly

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Got some trouble with provider coz the files. I just can't reach it from England (DNS error) tho, but the server is up and running and I can hit it from outside of england. I highly recommend to everyone to make mirrors from all necessary files. Sorry for downtime

Can confirm about the England thing as a Brittard

Back