Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RELEASE] Arctic Territory / Arctic Combat Webzen Based FPS Game Unity Source

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hello, a game developer I've followed for a long time has published files. I think some members can develop the game :)

Info + Studio test

Demo:

Release info:
Code:
I long ago gave up on this project, the same as heatshack. Here's the source for people who are actually still interested.

You won't be able to use anything past unity 2018.1 as they deprecated the networking in 2018.2. This project was last opened with Unity 2018.1.9f2 and I'd recommend you use that revision as well.

I didn't commentate because there just isn't really much more to say. This will be my final contribution to the AC community that remains.

You'll need to create your own App ID in photon for online capabilities.

You'll also need to do the database yourself as well. I've scrubbed whatever info was in here previously. You can disable "thelogin" on the scene Silo1 to just get to the game. You can't register or login as it is due to the lack of a database. To figure out the current database, you'll need to go to the Levi Moore folder and view his help files.

You can create a new database system if you want to. I don't think the one that is currently in the game is any good.

When you first start the scene on Silo1, it may take a little while for everything to load, but after that it'll be smooth sailing. You can use this for learning purposes, or try to continue the legacy.

Download:

Link updated 04.10.2019

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
lol my old project with heat

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
@djbadboys38

I did everything right, i created the database, i configured the url in localhost, i set up the LoginSystem correctly, i create the account but the screen hangs and the following error appears:

"You have been disconnected from the servers inactivity."

The account creates but generates this error, when i reopen and try to log in, i get the "Username or password incorrect" error.
What solution to this?
NOTE: I use Xampp 1.7.3 as PHP

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
djbadboys38

I did everything right, i created the database, i configured the url in localhost, i set up the LoginSystem correctly, i create the account but the screen hangs and the following error appears:

"You have been disconnected from the servers inactivity."

The account creates but generates this error, when i reopen and try to log in, i get the "Username or password incorrect" error.
What solution to this?
NOTE: I use Xampp 1.7.3 as PHP
Solution = reading the text box in the first post. "You can't register or login as it is due to the lack of a database.". Inorder to do anything with it you need either to disable the login in the scene as OP told or make your own database/register/login system.
djbadboys38 u deserve a big thanks for releasing this, might take some assets out of it. :p:

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Solution = reading the text box in the first post. "You can't register or login as it is due to the lack of a database.". Inorder to do anything with it you need either to disable the login in the scene as OP told or make your own database/register/login system.
djbadboys38 u deserve a big thanks for releasing this, might take some assets out of it. :p:

I created the database correctly, it seems that the client is not accepting the creation of accounts or login in the game. There is some other modification to make that has not been made.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
But I do not know, please help me, if I can send the database, I'll be very happy.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
login dont work because the key do not resolve correctly.
you need to create new Login system by your self
then

success ->> Destroy.GameObject(TheLogin) blablabla

my gamelobby work fine, all serverices recreated by my own.

i use the photon version atm

and for later i use the territory 2017 source - selfhosted masterframework

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
files re-uploaded

@
samyvegas it's kind of a penis move to take public files and take them to a private project that's just you showing no respect for the original post people like you make me sick and if I remember right it's against the rules to post about private projects like this you should only Post in this section if you intend to share

Back