Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RELEASE] Arctic Territory / Arctic Combat Webzen Based FPS Game Unity Source

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Erm, thats why i recommended a download manager,(I am using Jdownloader2) BUT: i'll look into it one moment... In theory this is a resumable download...

OK so as it turns out on tor you cannot dl files larger than 1GB - its a firefox error - So ill recompress into 3 parts ;) one or two moment....

OK @castyano so i am recompressed all into a 980+980+598 MB parts. You will need latest winrar to extract it.

Directory link, try again:

thank you you bro i aprociate why u have done really thank you
but some files missed like
Dummy.cs is embty and some maps like New York ,Watch Tower,Syria,CQB House,Moscow/Moscu and Arctic Wind

thank you for ur
patience and help

----
Loyal Member
Reaction score
thank you you bro i aprociate why u have done really thank you
but some files missed like
Dummy.cs is embty and some maps like New York ,Watch Tower,Syria,CQB House,Moscow/Moscu and Arctic Wind

thank you for ur
patience and help

This is the only archive i have... i just extracted and recompressed,... it might be that this is an older archive, but i dont have anything else... also i am not using this just mirroring... so... thats all if anyone else have a newer upload it ill make a mirror from it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Please re-upload...Thank you very much if it is possible.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
We still dont see any reuploaded files, i dont think that anyone can share databases

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
We still dont see any reuploaded files, i dont think that anyone can share databases
Apparently, those who restored the databases manually appreciate their efforts and are in no hurry to share. This is, in principle, logical and expected.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
lol my old project with heat
uh no? this is my old project with heat. who tf do you think you are? lmao

Apparently, those who restored the databases manually appreciate their efforts and are in no hurry to share. This is, in principle, logical and expected.
The issue is that this login system was garbage from the get-go. You'd be better off creating your own. It was some $5 trash login system off the asset store and the developer of the plugin himself commented on my video where I released this project acknowledging that it was a bad system.

I don't see why people want the source anyways. This project has been remade from scratch due to the awful doo-doo performance and bugs in this version that I released on youtube ages ago.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I reupload the file againhttps://www.mediafire.com/file/oms2v1jnrycwgbk/Arctic+Combat+Full+Unity+Source.7z/file

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Eu reenviei o arquivo novamentehttps://www.mediafire.com/file/oms2v1jnrycwgbk/Arctic+Combat+Full+Unity+Source.7z/file
Hey guys.

castyano , Those files you uploaded are incomplete, weapons, weapons and characters are invisible. Could you check this please?

I'm using the project for studies

login dont work because the key do not resolve correctly.
you need to create new Login system by your self
then

success ->> Destroy.GameObject(TheLogin) blablabla

my gamelobby work fine, all serverices recreated by my own.

i use the photon version atm

and for later i use the territory 2017 source - selfhosted masterframework
hello, could you re-upload this project please?

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
quem já mexeu nisto? como fez para fucionar? quais arquivos faltão?

eu não entendi foi nada kkkk que diabos é isto???
eu mexo com edição de games não entendi foi nada imagina quem ñ mexe kkkkk
Creio que nao pode comentar em pt-br no forum. É um jogo inacabado, ele quer que alguema acabe...

Idk about language rules but that's what i just told him.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Could someone please upload the files again?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'll see what I can do and come back with news!

Download :

These files are all buggy, and are the same ones castyano uploaded...
I already opened these files in unity and many things are invisible because they are not present in the project.

Could someone upload the correct files please?

djbadboys38
Zorno
hodias
shadow52
vladiks9

Back