Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RELEASE] Arctic Territory / Arctic Combat Webzen Based FPS Game Unity Source

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yes there is indeed a shortage of web part files.
No, I made a mistake. Assets\LeviMoore\LoginSystem\PHP

And so, the game works created a database, connected to the python all works only I do not understand why I do not see the weapon?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Vou ver o que posso fazer e volto com novidades!

Download :

Esses arquivos estão todos cheios de bugs e são os mesmos que castyano carregou...
Já abri esses arquivos no unity e muitas coisas estão invisíveis porque não estão presentes no projeto.

And so, the game works created a database, connected to the python all works only I do not understand why I do not see the weapon?

We are not able to see the weapon models and characters because the project was not imported correctly. There are a lot of files missing and some of them are the weapons and the characters... If anyone can upload the files that were released by the game's development team, we should be able to move forward with the code. I'm a C# programmer and I have knowledge with Photon. WAITING FOR YOUR RETURN.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Esses arquivos estão todos cheios de bugs e são os mesmos que castyano carregou...
Já abri esses arquivos no unity e muitas coisas estão invisíveis porque não estão presentes no projeto.

We are not able to see the weapon models and characters because the project was not imported correctly. There are a lot of files missing and some of them are the weapons and the characters... If anyone can upload the files that were released by the game's development team, we should be able to move forward with the code. I'm a C# programmer and I have knowledge with Photon. WAITING FOR YOUR RETURN.
got it thanks for the info

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi everyone, did anyone manage to upload the correct files?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello guys.

I downloaded the blender, but the weapon and character models are still invisible...
Could someone explain to me how can I fix this?

1687998486345 - [RELEASE] Arctic Territory / Arctic Combat Webzen Based FPS Game Unity Source - RaGEZONE Forums
1687998518383 - [RELEASE] Arctic Territory / Arctic Combat Webzen Based FPS Game Unity Source - RaGEZONE Forums
1687998439570 - [RELEASE] Arctic Territory / Arctic Combat Webzen Based FPS Game Unity Source - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Not all the files are here
The files were made available on another site working practically everything. Only here in ragezone that doesn't...

Check :

1688086147604 - [RELEASE] Arctic Territory / Arctic Combat Webzen Based FPS Game Unity Source - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
The files were made available on another site working practically everything. Only here in ragezone that doesn't...

Check :

View attachment 237904
Can you please add this to mega or google disk?

Can anyone give a full working version?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Check :

Check :

View attachment 237904in this site its not free i am continue look for full source file

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I remember where to get all the models.
I need access to Facebook. Download the game and decompile it.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I remember where to get all the models.
I need access to Facebook. Download the game and decompile it.
Could you please help with this? by sharing the project files pls

Back