Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Bitefight Project

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Okey, i am starting to develop bitefight because i kinda already know how it works. I put my index and news page at my current free host and you can follow there for news or read this thread ill update both.

If it says a page is completed in news and you found a bug please let me know.

Demo:

For script download:
Database:

Files:

edit:::
I dont have this files anymore but I found an old script in my bitbucket account, if anyone is interested

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [PHP]Development of new BiteFight or new TribalWars

+1 For using laravel

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [PHP]Development of new BiteFight

eum
if you want a bug

why do you use the translation bar of gameforge ?

as soon you click on that bar you get sended back to gameforge

my suggestion
Remove that bar or fix the links xD

Greets From PowerChaos

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I just put that to show im actually doing something similar to original one. I am now an intern at a hospital in it department so its going bit slow but ill upgrade script tomorrow with finished register and login pages

Actually i cant choose the version.. I think ill go with 2.x system with 3.x style. I kinda cant get used to 3.x versions system. There are no formulas for 3.x too.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Okay, i had problems with the lib i used to maintain my models. So i deleted it and writed register and login again. And a bit of overview page. Feel free to check my progress..

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

You'd probably be able to use it to disassemble the current assets to get them to work with the older server version. There are some folks out there on the web working on an STO emu, it uses the same asset structure so you might have luck looking at what they are doing.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

bump, new link added. I didnt checked all features but most of them works

You'd probably be able to use it to disassemble the current assets to get them to work with the older server version. There are some folks out there on the web working on an STO emu, it uses the same asset structure so you might have luck looking at what they are doing.

I can't find any old versions with battle, thats mostly why im coding my version. And with my version i mean old game with new style.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

New pages(Library, Tavern) arrived, i will fix the algorithm for missions but messages and things like notepad and settings comes first. I gave 3 testers 1000 hellstones lol.. 3.. Just 3. Anyway :fanny:

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

I'm happy to see someone works on bitefight :)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Okey, i am starting to develop bitefight because i kinda already know how it works. I put my index and news page at my current free host and you can follow there for news or read this thread ill update both.

If it says a page is completed in news and you found a bug please let me know.

Demo:

I forget to say to fix the thing with equiping more items ( for example weapons ) at same time

Edit: hmm

meteorfal1 - Bitefight Project - RaGEZONE Forums

Edit2: Energy potion give just 1 energy ... ? and he is activated Oo... you understand what I say here

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Item comparison in the shop and equipping unlimited items, i couldnt laugh more when i sick lol

For graveyard error, i tried to get that but i only got it when i opened two pages and submit end work twice. I did something to fix it for now.

For the potions, i didnt wrote code of them thats why some of them is informationless, add it todo list

Information: When you use a framework(they all have a function like run on somewhere sends headers and poop) dont use exit or die in your functions. Youll end up like me trying to figure out why page is blank lol. Use return; instead.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

yap.. same bugs.. nothing new :)

Item comparison in the shop and equipping unlimited items, i couldnt laugh more when i sick lol

For graveyard error, i tried to get that but i only got it when i opened two pages and submit end work twice. I did something to fix it for now.

For the potions, i didnt wrote code of them thats why some of them is informationless, add it todo list

Information: When you use a framework(they all have a function like run on somewhere sends headers and poop) dont use exit or die in your functions. Youll end up like me trying to figure out why page is blank lol. Use return; instead.

EDIT: I forget to give screenshot for item comparison xD

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

I think they all fixed, except potions. I will implement them later

Nice.. you fixed fast :-?

Edit: The graveyard is working ? I see if I put 2 hours... next day it don't show finish work hmm... maybe it end and give gold automatic

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I was busy with school, concert and tried to work but no good lol My exams are coming and graveyard is as you said, if you have finished job, it completes it automatically

Back