Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mobile [Release] Bleach CG Mobile APK

Reaction score
Description:
Game is based on the Anime Bleach and is built in Unity

I found this on a chinese forum i had to create a Baidu account since i forgot my old account to be able to download at a stable pace since the tampermonkey plugin works, but slow download and if it failed i had to restart from 0% lol.

upon looking at these chinese forums it appears there is another Bleach Mobile game out there that is 3D and looks way better than this lol and i also found a One Piece CG but unfortunately don't have access to them.

i have not played too much with these files all i know is the database seems to be running locally? it does not use mysql or mssql as i can tell looks custom. I manage to get the server files to run and the android app to communicate with the server but i get an error on login which i can't read since i don't understand chinese but yeah guys feel free to set it up your self and if you do figure out how to get it running please let me know how you did it by PMing me or posting here thanks.there is a .doc file that explains on how to set up the files it's not in great detail but gives you an idea on what to do.

This is the message i get when trying to login:
Aznkidd235 - [Release] Bleach CG Mobile APK - RaGEZONE Forums

Screenshots:

Download:

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The message says something along the lines of server is not yet opened, so stay tuned!
Click anywhere to continue.
Also please give me link to that chinese website bro.

Last edited:
Reaction score
The message says something along the lines of server is not yet opened, so stay tuned!
Click anywhere to continue.
Also please give me link to that chinese website bro.

That's odd i might have setup the files incorrectly, but as you can see in my screenshot the server on the left it did receive the "login" packet information.

heres the link where i found the game:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
That's odd i might have setup the files incorrectly, but as you can see in my screenshot the server on the left it did receive the "login" packet information.

I'm a complete noob at this stuff. I downloaded this and didn't touch anything ran it typed in 127.0.0.1:8000 like instructions said and it didn't work. So while trying to figure out why I got an idea to open cmd type ipconfig get my ip put it in xxx.x.x.x:8000 and I got the same message as you with the login packet information getting sent.

From games like this I've downloaded before they usually only have 1 server if you go to gm panel link in gm folder you will see 1 test server. If you open the game without even starting the start.bat you will see 10 servers. This is odd to me there being 10 servers yet alone them showing up without even having internet access or communication with server.

So with my limited knowledge of this and take this with a grain of salt, I think something is missing or login server isn't set up or possibly there is some command you have to type in on Erlang to start it. Or maybe you have to change something in the apk. But again probably completely wrong about everything.

Edit: Setting up vm network with any ip and typing that ip in xxx.x.x.x:8000 yields same message and login packet. That probably shouldn't happen maybe the server is connection setup wrong.

Figured it out set your computers date to some time before September 2016 no idea how to fix this to make it so you don't have to do this (I actually downloaded a game that had this problem before, it's super annoying. And i'm dumb ignore the any ip giving same message comment apparently anything works as long as its a loopback ip or something.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Wow that is retarded no wonder it didn't work, i got it up and running now using my local ip which in theory could be used to go online i will play around with it and see if it's possible.

next issue however is the translations it's packed so idk how lol.

@lordkillerbee

how did you figure out the date thing anyways?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Wow that is retarded no wonder it didn't work, i got it up and running now using my local ip which in theory could be used to go online i will play around with it and see if it's possible.

next issue however is the translations it's packed so idk how lol.

@lordkillerbee

how did you figure out the date thing anyways?
I just tried everything I could think of based on my past experiences with these. Like I said i'm a complete noob about these things but I've downloaded and messed around with quite a few server files. There was one named King of Fighters or something I had this issue with before so I just tried changing the date back until I found something that worked. If someone can find a workaround to this that would be awesome.

Back