Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RELEASE] Blood and Soul v1.6.0.0

Coxiez
Banned
Reaction score
Re: Blood and Soul v1.6.0.0

dont continued translate the client file here cause the the client file here got a lot of error so use the new one i post and re translate the string_table.xml dont copy past the string_table.xml on the old one! they give you error!!!!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

dont continued translate the client file here cause the the client file here got a lot of error so use the new one i post and re translate the string_table.xml dont copy past the string_table.xml on the old one! they give you error!!!!

I have string_table.xml 100% translate and no error!

Coxiez
Banned
Reaction score

News.... Good and Bad

did you know this game REAL NAME???
no one know right!?
so.............
Good News

i want you all to know that, this game REAL NAME is BLOOD RITES ONLINE.. that's right. that's the real name of this game so as you all can see i trying to translate this client to English but, when i trying to search this game info, there is English version for this game... year 2011 for the announcement i found for this version............. thats the good News

Bad News..
i still trying searching this English version client....... but no luck to find this full EN Client from creator of this Loong Online and Blood and Soul ( A.K.A Blood Rite's Online BRO ).
so.... we need all your help to find this EN Client ...... help us each other to get this client!!!!!

ps. still translate new version and i have last updated NEW CLIENT FROM TH
my new problem is. i cant upload my translated file in system.cpk to test it :(

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

News.... Good and Bad

did you know this game REAL NAME???
no one know right!?
so.............
Good News

i want you all to know that, this game REAL NAME is BLOOD RITES ONLINE.. that's right. that's the real name of this game so as you all can see i trying to translate this client to English but, when i trying to search this game info, there is English version for this game... year 2011 for the announcement i found for this version............. thats the good News

Bad News..
i still trying searching this English version client....... but no luck to find this full EN Client from creator of this Loong Online and Blood and Soul ( A.K.A Blood Rite's Online BRO ).
so.... we need all your help to find this EN Client ...... help us each other to get this client!!!!!

ps. still translate new version and i have last updated NEW CLIENT FROM TH
my new problem is. i cant upload my translated file in system.cpk to test it :(

I'm almost at the end of translation!! :)

And no error in game, my game work 100%!!

I'm too lazy to take more pictures x), I go post more photos later.

add my skype barakuda21 - skype: wagner-cesar1111

In soon i go upload my files =)

6EWmtrF - [RELEASE] Blood and Soul v1.6.0.0 - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Coxiez
Banned
Reaction score

nc your DB did not get a error good work! can i have that! server files of yours!... i have full image English files from some original server out there:) its EN i manage to upload the file on system.cpk :) so i do not need to edit the map image and the pic_tittle cause there are full English i upload it so you can use it! :D i share now! full ui folder from system\data\ui folder here >>>
and this is from system\data\local\zhCN\map folder here >>>

i have 2 kind of Launcher to. work 100%! TH Launcher and Simple Loong Launcher but cool!!!

enjoy using that file :thumbup:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

nc your DB did not get a error good work! can i have that! server files of yours!... i have full image English files from some original server out there:) its EN i manage to upload the file on system.cpk :) so i do not need to edit the map image and the pic_tittle cause there are full English i upload it so you can use it! :D i share now! full ui folder from system\data\ui folder here >>>
and this is from system\data\local\zhCN\map folder here >>>

i have 2 kind of Launcher to. work 100%! TH Launcher and Simple Loong Launcher but cool!!!

enjoy using that file :thumbup:

Hello man! tanks by sharing these files, more I not going to use why i have this files 100% EN, is missing files in ur files :/

Good luck!

Coxiez
Banned
Reaction score

hallow to all ppl want this client to English! Ver. i share what i have done to system\data files. i share 50% done English so at lest you have English files

extract the local and ui rar to data folder inside of system.cpk files
and webserver+working database for your server DBserver.exe . extract webserver to your server files, the webserver contain web register from Loong so i change the database info. much more cooler to the old one register :)

Monster name 100%
Monster Talk 100%
NPC name 100%
NPC Talk 100%
Map 80%
Login 93% the message of login are not translated thats the last one to translate! you can find it on string_table :)
Server Select 100%
Character create 90%
Character Select Slot 100%
Quest 80%
Quest tips 98%
Quest information 0%
item name 10% only weapons name ( armor/pans/gloves/boots/cape/jewel/gems/costume/pet/mount and some other item are not translated )
Menu 90%
Mall 25%
pet+mount 80% i guise :)
skill name 0% but the skill view are English now!
chat 98%
auto message for event (dungeon/war/PVP and PVE) 0% find it on string_table.xml
etc.....

why i share it!?
cause my eyes is burn..... to much focus on this translation files :D so i need rest..... hope you all continued this project.... i will see the result of your work for this files....

good luck and have fun.....

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

hallow to all ppl want this client to English! Ver. i share what i have done to system\data files. i share 50% done English so at lest you have English files

extract the local and ui rar to data folder inside of system.cpk files
and webserver+working database for your server DBserver.exe . extract webserver to your server files, the webserver contain web register from Loong so i change the database info. much more cooler to the old one register :)

Monster name 100%
Monster Talk 100%
NPC name 100%
NPC Talk 100%
Map 80%
Login 93% the message of login are not translated thats the last one to translate! you can find it on string_table :)
Server Select 100%
Character create 90%
Character Select Slot 100%
Quest 80%
Quest tips 98%
Quest information 0%
item name 10% only weapons name ( armor/pans/gloves/boots/cape/jewel/gems/costume/pet/mount and some other item are not translated )
Menu 90%
Mall 25%
pet+mount 80% i guise :)
skill name 0% but the skill view are English now!
chat 98%
auto message for event (dungeon/war/PVP and PVE) 0% find it on string_table.xml
etc.....

why i share it!?
cause my eyes is burn..... to much focus on this translation files :D so i need rest..... hope you all continued this project.... i will see the result of your work for this files....

good luck and have fun.....
Thank u for share bro.Nice working

Coxiez
Banned
Reaction score

i trying to find out how we change the login video background and character slot select background

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

How to remove auto cash and gold. Default version

Now i create character and auto receive full cash and gold. How to remove it and default mode.?

And How to sync client/server?

Pra os BRs como remove q geral qdo cria a conta entra como full cash.
e como Sync serve/cliente

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
blood rites online??????

Back