Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RELEASE] Blood and Soul v1.6.0.0

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: Blood and Soul v1.6.0.0

sry i was working for change money you need to go here in Base, sm_db -> roledata need to open table roledata and there is silver, gold, yuanbао you need to change them :)

Reaction score

GN do nothing with it.

Well..in some sence they just throw poos.

I will not suggest anybody to use those files for private server,based on donate system,`cause there are problems with dmap02 instance,which can be used to dup items(and just closing it WILL NOT help you).Futhermore,I can kill server with 1 click,soon guide will be on open net,so..just better not to try,use for local fun :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

server link reupload

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

At this assembly, many private servers in Russia started. And I still work normally. When in use, it is not clear how to lay down according to the user:Seymour

Link:
Pass: zettacore-bsserver

p.s. sorry my bad english...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Server -
Password - tuan565.blogspot.com

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Hey guys I made a translation for the Launcher it goes into /launcher
Link:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

error1.JPG - [RELEASE] Blood and Soul v1.6.0.0 - RaGEZONE Forums error2.JPG - [RELEASE] Blood and Soul v1.6.0.0 - RaGEZONE Forums can anyone help me about this server?
the first one when you click loginserver it says"Thread thread_update is not exist continue?" when i click it's just close. And the second when you click webserver. I download it from tuan565.blogspot.com.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

View attachment 145842View attachment 145843can anyone help me about this server?
the first one when you click loginserver it says"Thread thread_update is not exist continue?" when i click it's just close. And the second when you click webserver. I download it from tuan565.blogspot.com.
Make sure the directory doesn't have any spaces between each letters like "Blood and soul". If so make it like this "Blood_and_soul". For some reason the files won't allow any spaces at all. :3

Also everyone, the file to translate the in-game texts is the string_table.xml. There are 3000 + strings btw. :p

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Works on windowns server 2003?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

i can't login when i change gm_access =0, privilege = 5. help me plz.:(:

Dbo Dev
Reaction score