Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Chinese 2.5D Game - 征三国

CATMAGEDDON
Reaction score
@@ SheenBR
client and server,download speed good using jdownloader
same files from my video,but this baby leechs a lot of cpu,i have an amd athlon x2 3,6 ghz dual core and gets up to 99%,thats why my video lags a bit,plus my fans and annoying people asking for server files on fb(of course,i gave em nothing :) )
Client:
Server:

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
This game has been made by same game engine which made Saiyuki and released before...
Anyone know what game engine was used?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
engine:hr3d
for example:secret ol and hot ol
Thank you,

Is it developed by their own company? Or public engine in china and they worked with custom source code? Do you know any private game engine public in china?
I'm really interesting about game server architecture....

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
woot cool gameplay. The music makes me wanna go take a nap. LoL we are in 2016 and you still using dual core hehe. I will wait for translation of the server files and client. Cheers guys. I hope the upgrade/enhancement of this mmo same as Hero Online.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
ok fixed it but client crash at quests or npc?maybe its the ?????????? text cant see chinese text

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
@@ SheenBR
client and server,download speed good using jdownloader
same files from my video,but this baby leechs a lot of cpu,i have an amd athlon x2 3,6 ghz dual core and gets up to 99%,thats why my video lags a bit,plus my fans and annoying people asking for server files on fb(of course,i gave em nothing :) )
Client:
Server:

Can you upload please client and server and source code also in mega.co.nz pls!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Tell me who has the full code. I'm willing to bargain. I was able to assemble the old but the version is a little old.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Completed! but I will update new mirror for new source I found few days ago with full document.
this game is same engine with Saiyuki which you had released before.

Hi, everybody. I was able to compile the code and make the English text support and stuff. Now the game does not require the Chinese system. The code is missing a few files and had to cut the web browser function.
If you have missing files, you wrote that you have the full code, you could share it. I will post a new version of language support and multilingual chat.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hi, everybody. I was able to compile the code and make the English text support and stuff. Now the game does not require the Chinese system. The code is missing a few files and had to cut the web browser function.
If you have missing files, you wrote that you have the full code, you could share it. I will post a new version of language support and multilingual chat.

Hace download links?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hace download links?

Write to me, I will give the corrected source. As you can see there are people who only promise to lay out something. But other than that everyone can find don't tweak anything. I will not spread their works. Write to me. I'll give you the files

Back