Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Chinese 2.5D Game - 征三国

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Collect in the finished product and not in the release. As you can see from my blog, everything is going fine...

跟据职业换装备被 屏蔽
跟据职业换装备被 屏蔽
跟据职业换装备被 屏蔽
.\Source\Character\Player.cpp(20656) : warning C4482: nonstandard extension used: enum 'ENpcType' used in qualified name
c:\fri_code\client\client\source\character\player.cpp(18383) : warning C4715: 'CPlayer::GetSkillAnimLoopCnt' : not all control paths return a value
Compiling resources...
Linking...
network.lib(network.obj) : MSIL .netmodule or module compiled with /GL found; restarting link with /LTCG; add /LTCG to the link command line to improve linker performance
Creating library C:\fri_code\Client\\Temp\Client\Release-Product\Client-p.lib and object C:\fri_code\Client\\Temp\Client\Release-Product\Client-p.exp
Generating code
Finished generating code
Embedding manifest...
Performing Post-Build Event...
A subdirectory or file C:\fri_code\Client\/Bin/Client already exists.
C:\fri_code\Client\temp\Client\Release-Product\Client-p.exe -> C:\fri_code\Client\Bin\Client\Client-p.exe
1 File(s) copied
A subdirectory or file C:\fri_code\Client\/../Bin/Client/Client already exists.
C:\fri_code\Client\Bin\Client\Client-p.exe -> C:\fri_code\Bin\Client\Client\Client-p.exe
1 File(s) copied
[SIZE=+2]Results[/SIZE]
Build log was saved at "file://C:\fri_code\Client\Temp\Client\Release-Product\BuildLog.htm"
Client - 0 error(s), 69 warning(s)
Client-p and Client-BUG can pass. The problem with Client is that NP has not finished writing. It is a Korean plug-in verification.The problem on the server side is that one plug-in module of the DLL is missing. Like the client, two files are missing and can be deleted. However, there is a problem with the server communication and the CDK MAC verification.

征三国 I don't like the type of this game very much, but its source code is relatively new and can be used with Saiyki. . .

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
From this game, I transferred to Saiyuki, weather effects to various maps. Snow and rain. And thanks to some features in the game, it is now night and day. Change of day and night and change of weather events.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
From this game, I transferred to Saiyuki, weather effects to various maps. Snow and rain. And thanks to some features in the game, it is now night and day. Change of day and night and change of weather events.

Is there a version you gave me? The most valuable is the built-in system. The one that hangs up is not fun at all.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Have you corrected the server-side IP verification?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Do you continue to modify this game?
I did everything possible to translate and launch it. Prepared the client and tools code. Set up the world editor. and other necessary tools. Fixed the camera issue. Fixed a dialog error, now the Chinese system is not required for the game. Made a trial replacement of models and maps with Saiyuki. But the game has a lot of translation work. I'm not really interested in that...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I need to correct the source code, the client you released can use the server, can't use the connection IP address

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Cannot use the client program to enter the game after the server is generated

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Do you fix a copy for me?

Discord is waiting for you

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
reupload please source code
Here is my corrected code. Use it. If you need other fixes, ask.

who still has server and client files?please kindly reupload..thank you..
At your request, the server and the client. I don't remember much, you need to sort out the files.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Here is my corrected code. Use it. If you need other fixes, ask.

At your request, the server and the client. I don't remember much, you need to sort out the files.

I tried to compile source got error about missing header files like YuanBaoTotle.h and some other missing files :'(

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I haven't developed this game for a long time. I have now developed it to a newer version, equivalent to the version that official server is running. Interface, xml, item, pet, mount, map, everything... all use the latest version.

#1 post has been removed due all link are dead. People can download from lokamber instead.

The server has also been synchronized, however this game only supports local languages, needing to develop more multi-charset support.(I don't like locale emulator or something like that)
Or else, you can just do it in English.

Everything's source code has also been updated to Visual Studio 2010 instead of 2005.

If anyone is interested in developing multi-language, multi-charset support for the game, we can develop it together.

Contact me if needed
:gay:
1700410632961 - [Release] Chinese 2.5D Game -  征三国 - RaGEZONE Forums

1700410065539 - [Release] Chinese 2.5D Game -  征三国 - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Я давно не разрабатывал эту игру. Сейчас я разработал его до более новой версии, эквивалентной версии, на которой работает официальный сервер. Интерфейс, XML, предмет, домашнее животное, ездовое животное, карта и все... все использует последнюю версию.

Пост №1 удален, так как все ссылки не работают. Вместо этого люди могут скачать с lokamber.

Сервер также был синхронизирован, однако эта игра поддерживает только местные языки, поэтому необходимо разработать дополнительную поддержку нескольких кодировок. (Мне не нравится эмулятор локали или что-то в этом роде)
Или же вы можете просто сделать это на английском языке.

Исходный код всего также был обновлен до Visual Studio 2010 вместо 2005.

Если кто-то заинтересован в разработке многоязычной поддержки нескольких кодировок для игры, мы можем разработать ее вместе.

Свяжитесь со мной, если необходимо
:гей:
View attachment 251397

View attachment 251395
Эта версия у меня уже давно. Могу поделиться файлами нового сервера и клиента. О кодировке. Эмулятор локали не требуется. Внесите исправления в код файла, отвечающего за цель npc. позже прикреплю исправленный файл

AnthonyX - [Release] Chinese 2.5D Game -  征三国 - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Эта версия у меня уже давно. Могу поделиться файлами нового сервера и клиента. О кодировке. Эмулятор локали не требуется. Внесите исправления в код файла, отвечающего за цель npc. позже прикреплю исправленный файл

that's great if you can share your tutorial how to implement multi-charset support for this game if you know that.(not using locale emulator, or change language, or change system locale to unicode...)

I will post tutorial about how to use official client. Just use our Client.exe with official client resource, do not need to copy or paste, or edit attributes...
Combined with upgrading the world editor to match the new version

That means, normally, that person would unpack this game, copy the images, and have to edit it manually. This will not be needed with my version. Just build the game, and copy the exe file to the root directory of the official game, and you can immediately use it.

The source code has been upgraded to be ready to use the latest client, without requiring modifications to update newer content from the new client if it is updated.
(At the same time, the client has also been unpacked for easy reference to attributes and resources)

1700491597969 - [Release] Chinese 2.5D Game -  征三国 - RaGEZONE Forums

1700491634865 - [Release] Chinese 2.5D Game -  征三国 - RaGEZONE Forums

1700491723867 - [Release] Chinese 2.5D Game -  征三国 - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Last edited:
Back