Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Chinese 2.5D Game - 征三国

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Выкладываю исправленный код. Вы можете собрать конечный продукт без ошибок. Проверил в игре все работает нормально, убрал лишнюю фичу с поддержкой перехода на сайт. Я не делал никаких изменений, просто подготовил код для сборки. Есть одна ошибка, связанная с камерой. Камера не поднимается, но это можно исправить. Жду заинтересованных людей и буду продолжать работать.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I have half-arse done dds/ui if you want here :

And the tools from bin ( too long, cant rmb, think i merged with zu online to get) :

source code (sanguo 征三国) :

source code (zu online 最游记) :

sanguo 征三国 Client+server+web full/offline/online (bought it somewhere can't rmb) :

zu online 最游记 Client+server+web full/offline/online (bought it somewhere can't rmb aswell) :

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
This game has a lot of content. It is much better and fresher than many games of this forum. It's worth working on. We have a game Saiyuki, which is very easy to add models and ready-made content.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
The game works with my Russian localization system. Dialogues work without departures. There are some font issues. But they can be corrected. I need interpreters. who wants to do the translation of the game. I will share the corrected files with them.

One person me wrote, that in dialogues with NPc, is spreading the fine print. Yeah right. But it is corrected! Below is an example. I specifically made it in English. Both Russian and English are supported!

Last edited:
Reaction score
U can share the server compiled? please!

The game works with my Russian localization system. Dialogues work without departures. There are some font issues. But they can be corrected. I need interpreters. who wants to do the translation of the game. I will share the corrected files with them.

One person me wrote, that in dialogues with NPc, is spreading the fine print. Yeah right. But it is corrected! Below is an example. I specifically made it in English. Both Russian and English are supported!

u can share the source compiled? i have issues on compile!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
U can share the server compiled? please!

u can share the source compiled? i have issues on compile!
I gave corrections for compilation. I don't seem to have any. You need to remove the code of missing resources. And add two functions. Then the compilation is successful.

Reaction score
I gave corrections for compilation. I don't seem to have any. You need to remove the code of missing resources. And add two functions. Then the compilation is successful.

I'm just curious, I don't know how to develop, or could you help me with mistakes? hash map and others?

Reaction score
I have half-arse done dds/ui if you want here :

And the tools from bin ( too long, cant rmb, think i merged with zu online to get) :

source code (sanguo 征三国) :

source code (zu online 最游记) :

sanguo 征三国 Client+server+web full/offline/online (bought it somewhere can't rmb) :

zu online 最游记 Client+server+web full/offline/online (bought it somewhere can't rmb aswell) :
i have 700 erros on try compile source code (sanguo 征三国)
XdWfHZB - [Release] Chinese 2.5D Game -  征三国 - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
It means the .cpp file could not found the header files. Try to include the header will solve the problem.
Almost header files can be found at: Contrib folder

i have 700 erros on try compile source code (sanguo 征三国)
XdWfHZB - [Release] Chinese 2.5D Game -  征三国 - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Is anyone still studying? Incomplete source code files. . .

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Two files YuanBaoTotleConfig.cpp and YuanBaoTotleConfig.H are missing

The client can delete YuanBaoTotleConfig.cpp and YuanBaoTotleConfig.H for forced approval, but the NP module needs to be blocked. The server lacks 2 DLL BIN files. . .

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I've tried it turns out that this can use IP VPS ...

The following must be changed IP
OPEN FILE
D: \ ZSG_server \ server\Settings
THEN OPEN (Setting-Net.config)CHANGE 127.0.0.1

(<Service Host = "127.0.0.1" Port = "21010" />)
LET IP 127.0.0.1 THE OTHER

THEN GO TO:
(D: \ ZSG_server \ wwwroot)

FIND:
rank.xml
rank1001.xml
serverlist.xm

Change all IP

SORRY INTRUCTION VERY LESSAND SORRY, IF MY ENGLISH IS A BAD:$:

and there's one of my problems ... Why does my CPU jump up to 70% ~ 100% .. it makes my PC BlueScreen ..is there a solution? ... I really like the gameplay of this game ... and it's very easy to understand in terms of editing. :sleep:

Note: My RAM is 8GB

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Because the program is not well written, the CPU burden caused by too many infinite loops, this is a normal problem

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
My code. The build is good. You will have to fix the camera error. You can contact me for help.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
My code. The build is good. You will have to fix the camera error. You can contact me for help.
Missing YuanBaoTotleConfig.cpp and YuanBaoTotleConfig.H NP module is not complete The server-side program cannot be used after being compiled Verification error MAC

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Collect in the finished product and not in the release. As you can see from my blog, everything is going fine...

跟据职业换装备被 屏蔽
跟据职业换装备被 屏蔽
跟据职业换装备被 屏蔽
.\Source\Character\Player.cpp(20656) : warning C4482: nonstandard extension used: enum 'ENpcType' used in qualified name
c:\fri_code\client\client\source\character\player.cpp(18383) : warning C4715: 'CPlayer::GetSkillAnimLoopCnt' : not all control paths return a value
Compiling resources...
Linking...
network.lib(network.obj) : MSIL .netmodule or module compiled with /GL found; restarting link with /LTCG; add /LTCG to the link command line to improve linker performance
Creating library C:\fri_code\Client\\Temp\Client\Release-Product\Client-p.lib and object C:\fri_code\Client\\Temp\Client\Release-Product\Client-p.exp
Generating code
Finished generating code
Embedding manifest...
Performing Post-Build Event...
A subdirectory or file C:\fri_code\Client\/Bin/Client already exists.
C:\fri_code\Client\temp\Client\Release-Product\Client-p.exe -> C:\fri_code\Client\Bin\Client\Client-p.exe
1 File(s) copied
A subdirectory or file C:\fri_code\Client\/../Bin/Client/Client already exists.
C:\fri_code\Client\Bin\Client\Client-p.exe -> C:\fri_code\Bin\Client\Client\Client-p.exe
1 File(s) copied
[SIZE=+2]Results[/SIZE]
Build log was saved at "file://C:\fri_code\Client\Temp\Client\Release-Product\BuildLog.htm"
Client - 0 error(s), 69 warning(s)

Back