Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release]City Of Heroes/City Of Villains Source Code [NCSOFT FINAL VERSION]

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you are put the def file into the folder, the raid server starts, however if you restart the server the DB serwer will crash. It will only start if you remove DEF folder. So if you are copying the def file and starting raid server AFTER the server booted it will work... however if you are restarting the server it wont work... the whole server.

Update: If you are making a separate folder and copy the server files and create the def files you can use the raid server as separate, but i dont know if it will work correctly or not...

This is weird, I can't recreate this with my config. I'm using bins I built from i24. I'm able to start and restart any of the services without error.

We so need a section...

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I got the server up and working for external users and the test users are working but does anyone know how I make more users?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
----
Loyal Member
Reaction score
@DevilSpeak Lol XD XD but seriously now... there is a more better version... there is an MSSQL plugin for php and a page for making a public registration page :D @bacchus1078 If you want more users, Here is a proper registration page: Thanks for Auroris who made this page :D

you'll need to edit index.php for common reasons, and also if i remember correctly functions.php for db connection setup...

HTTPS Protocoll and openssl strongly recommended if you are making it public-ish!
Also i recommend some kind of Captcha integration...

Also what do you need: XAMPP with PHP and MSSQL plugins .dll (The guy who wrote the readme.md says that you need php7 for this to work but actually it works with 5.6 and older ones too, you just need the proper dll-s to MSSQL connections)

Live demo:

STILL NEED A SECTION!

Just an addon FYI: If you dont have enough ram, give your machine a 30-40GB pagefile. IT WILL USE it :D Just figured out. It is slower, but if you have an SSD... well... i think you get the idea... :p Not bulletproof, but working-ish

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@DevilSpeak Lol XD XD but seriously now... there is a more better version... there is an MSSQL plugin for php and a page for making a public registration page :D @bacchus1078 If you want more users, Here is a proper registration page: Thanks for Auroris who made this page :D

you'll need to edit index.php for common reasons, and also if i remember correctly functions.php for db connection setup...

HTTPS Protocoll and openssl strongly recommended if you are making it public-ish!

Also what do you need: XAMPP with PHP and MSSQL plugins .dll (The guy who wrote the readme.md says that you need php7 for this to work but actually it works with 5.6 and older ones too, you just need the proper dll-s to MSSQL connections)

Live demo:

STILL NEED A SECTION!

Just an addon FYI: If you dont have enough ram, give your machine a 30-40GB pagefile. IT WILL USE it :D Just figured out. It is slower, but if you have an SSD... well... i think you get the idea... :p Not bulletproof, but working-ish

How much ram does it take? /o\

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Took a little while to figure it out, not all the steps are complete but it works great now. Thank you! Now if I can figure out how to turn the spawn rate down...

@DevilSpeak Lol XD XD but seriously now... there is a more better
version... there is an MSSQL plugin for php and a page for making a public registration page :D @bacchus1078 If you want more users, Here is a proper registration page: Thanks for Auroris who made this page :D

Live demo:

STILL NEED A SECTION!

----
Loyal Member
Reaction score
How much ram does it take? /o\

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

IF you play alone or with 6-10 people the page file is not needed , just about 6-8 gb ram. But if you want to load all maps at once like in a real live server; you *will* need a 32 gb as bare minimum ;)

Took a little while to figure it out, not all the steps are complete but it works great now. Thank you! Now if I can figure out how to turn the spawn rate down...

Spawn rate? Difficulty you mean? It is in the game, speak with a field trainer or press the little chat button on bottom left and set notority level group to 1 people and to -1 difficulty if you playing alone... If that is you mean... This game is totally works with solo gamers too without any config fiddling...

----
Loyal Member
Reaction score
AN UPDATE: I started with a 40GB pagefile on C: Drive with ALL maps (you can do this with dbserver64.exe -zonelaunchers 1 -startall)

here is a screenshot:
MeGaMaX - [Release]City Of Heroes/City Of Villains Source Code [NCSOFT FINAL VERSION] - RaGEZONE Forums

The server has only 12GB ram and it runs a hyperv other server too. And all server functions are responsive too.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The source code of SCORE server:

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:3B469CCE745CBC6777AB3413ABD43CCC7BA73F6A&dn=SCORE.zip&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.opentrackr.org%3a1337%2fannounce

Thanks for share. You know what visual studio versions is requiered for compiling it?

Reaction score
Fully working i24 (src, server binary folder, data files (from internet))

- AuthServer
- QueueServer (set at 100 users in etc/config.txt and data/server/db/servers.cfg)
- Only need the Beta Client or you can use the Tequila client (delete subfolder score and score.exe - not needed)
- i24 definition files can be found in the other thread i24 definition file archive link to post

The only thing disabled in this is: Microtransactions

archived.rar based on "we were there" i24 source
There is no .git, no history, just the "updated version" of "we were there".
README.md inside the archive.

Here you go :
MentaL
Definitely need a section now.

MD5 hash of archived.rar:
a8a2b507b4e1dd06a279bb39b762888f

Just a note:
Google mirror added, thank you Flyer8472

Get more mirrors somewhere and keep it alive.

Last edited:
Back