Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] CrossFire Server Files October 2014

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How to do that?

sGBwKxT - [Release] CrossFire Server Files October 2014 - RaGEZONE Forums
How to do that?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Could someone provide me the " CF_Hostsrv " file in private please ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I don't get it why instant share this service file someone must to sent you that file what make you so special?

Agree, how many of them do not ignore all the same asked. However, the degree of stupidity surpassed Brazilians. What they do not say they'll ignore, but then ask for the files.

Shh, quiet, you might piss somebody off
Developer
Reaction score
I don't get it why instant share this service file someone must to sent you that file what make you so special?

Without hostsrv server files are useless, because is required to run a pvp game

Lol buy 800$ @Savino Lin :eek:tt1: The purchase of Arc file server This is a file size of 320MB
Bola - [Release] CrossFire Server Files October 2014 - RaGEZONE Forums

Ytarek why you believe this poop is worth of 800$, is a lot of fake crap, for first, you are trading with Brazilian because screenshot computer is Portuguese language, Brazilians are famous of biggest scammers country due kids with computer in their houses, also files there no info about how large it is, all files can be ctrl + c, ctrl +v, and just rename all execs to make it looks like a poop(same icon always) , don't be dumb to give money without original servers files, there no proof. Of those files running, and even if run, they are emulator, and looks no settings for it

Developer
Reaction score
Why are you stupid, I did not lie Bola

This server purchase of smilegate site Bola

smilegate files was released here, half of it, without hostsrv, and it doesnt looks like this screenshot, don't be mad to hear those things from me, i'm just saying, screenshot is from some brazilian idiot just

Reaction score
Until now no one public the source, anyway i just want to share this files that i found on the other forum,

it's a smilegame outdate dev files, and it's useless

credit to expcoders.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
uselessness approved ... it's really useless and has nothing to do with cf.

Developer
Reaction score
Until now no one public the source, anyway i just want to share this files that i found on the other forum,

it's a smilegame outdate dev files, and it's useless

credit to expcoders.

if somebody download this, open this 29650_FPSGame_exe_20140826.ZIP, then open .exe and play
i don't know what kind of poop smilegate is smoking

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
if somebody download this, open this 29650_FPSGame_exe_20140826.ZIP, then open .exe and play
i don't know what kind of poop smilegate is smoking

BOLA could provide me CF_Hostsrv in private please ?

Blade & Soul Eldoria Developer
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
1st what bola share probably it what he have
2nd how selfish people can be, peoples like you don't deserve anything this is a development forum, keep you mind that also if he got it you can't force him to bring you it even if you spam all the forum

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
BOLA don#t have cf_hostsrv, else he would have publish it. Bola this seems only to be a copy made in Unity.

Back