Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release][Dev]DMO Private Server Client-Server Files Included!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Well, here they are, the project isn't included at the moment, will possibly upload later.
For now what is included are the client patches such as (GDMO.exe-Modified),(Play.bat), and (./Cfg/Server.ini)

==Warning==
Will not explain how to run the server, if you are here looking at this, you should know how to do that by now.
=========

==Client-Tutorial==
//Must Have Original Install by either Aeria or Joymax.//
1. Place the GDMO.exe in your DMO installation folder.
2. Transfer the Play.bat, Cfg folder into the DMO installation folder as well.
3. Change settings in the server.ini only the stuff after the '=' sign. always keep a space after the = sign.

4. Launch the Play.bat.
=============

==Downloads==
Here Are the Client Patch Files And Server Project Files.
The Version is also up to date. =D as of june 24, 2015 for the client

Server Files - Project/Prebuilt == However you need to build the actual server workspace yourselves, this is just meant to be the updated core for digimon masters online v.155-v.16x

===========
====Server Project Uploaded!====
====ScreenShots====
Entonez - [Release][Dev]DMO Private Server Client-Server Files Included! - RaGEZONE Forums

Cheers. =D

//Updates//
I will be soon working on a private server emulator for DMO, i was offered a proposal to start one and i seem pretty keen on the idea.

Last edited:
◝(⁰▿⁰)◜Smile◝ (⁰▿⁰)◜
Developer
Reaction score
@Entonez Could you provide some screenshots of the files in action? Thanks.

Last edited:
Game Developer
Reaction score
I dunno if this will help, but i've cracked the lastest version GDMO.exe as of 25/07/2015 version v160

- Removed Hackshield
- Added GameServer.ini config File for server Address Setup
- Renamed to DMO.exe
- Removed filename check you can execute and raname to any you want
- Removed requeriment of 'true' argument to execute the client

Download:

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I dunno if this will help, but i've cracked the lastest version GDMO.exe as of 25/07/2015 version v160

- Removed Hackshield
- Added GameServer.ini config File for server Address Setup
- Renamed to DMO.exe
- Removed filename check you can execute and raname to any you want
- Removed requeriment of 'true' argument to execute the client

Download:
the cracked is working good with server, but not suitable with server file need new data i think.

Game Developer
Reaction score
with these files will not work because has changed the protocols from this older version, the newer has newer character at char creation and new systems, need first research on these new protocols and add to server

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Why I can't open The Digital World and Lobby Server?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I'm glad somebody decided to pick this up. This did indeed work with the VER 155 client; However, it seems DMO updated again. It's such a hassle having to adjust the code to the new client :glare:

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I'm glad somebody decided to pick this up. This did indeed work with the VER 155 client; However, it seems DMO updated again. It such a hassle having to adjust the code to the new client :glare:
I can open old server, it has 35 maps. VER155 has 54 maps, I can't open it. Can you help me ?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
This server is a lot like Bugs Scaning Egg / Warp Map / Monster / Item Mall / if you have any problems as follows: help share. Too ^ ^.

---------------------------------------------------------
Thank Google translate.

Reaction score
no one make more advances on trying to release a working server files
this one is fully bugged
you can run alone using commands but you dont will see digimons to attack and more bad things

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back