Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release Dev]Icarus Online Unpaker, server emu + sql, tools, launcher, reg script

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I am looking for the SXB file tool of icaurs.They do not apply to documents of international service.If anyone has the latest SXB converter, please contact me. I'd like to buy it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I would replace my 100% server files and accessories with web api. me might even be interested in a english launcher

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I would exchange riders of icarus ( server 100% ( 22 GB ) + accessories. for a working web api (required to enter the game) own product is not a problem if it works pm / me

Reaction score
I would exchange riders of icarus ( server 100% ( 22 GB ) + accessories. for a working web api (required to enter the game) own product is not a problem if it works pm / me

excause me ,maybe you are wrong,this is icarus not riders of icarus,those are different games.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
it is operated by the same server. and the same

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I would exchange riders of icarus ( server 1.16.1-100% ( 22 GB ) + accessories. for a working web api (required to enter the game) own product is not a problem if it workspm / mepls S.O.S web apinot fraud. not an emulatornot 30 days versiona working web api that i ask in return
adastmin - [Release Dev]Icarus Online Unpaker, server emu + sql, tools, launcher, reg script - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
who needs a normal working version, send me a private message. web api, I don't have. unfortunately I am waiting for a message from competent people

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Icarus online retail files
if I forgot something write to me

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Vortex01 you will not last long here with doing things like that.
Share the password under the link or delete the link.

It's just advertisement or sell offer probably.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
not advertising and not selling. but if you want I delete it. I help anyone I care about. for free. ask those interested so far

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i try to answer everyone! but I deleted the link because of a malicious post! thanks to be written not to blame! I hope you learn from this.
in a private letter I am happy to help anyone for FREE. only time consuming because I can write 1 message on the website every 30 minutes

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Why you didn't shared password then? Where's the problem?
Too much explantations for simple question.

Back