Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release Dev]Icarus Online Unpaker, server emu + sql, tools, launcher, reg script

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank You So much Klugor :) And Anyone Know a Way to translate Language ? i think in SXB files

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi all Why i get this Error anyone know ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
client source code ? nope i just download from MEga link its never start i try with icarusonline.to private client its same not start with icarus.exe file which inside server files fix folder also i try official client its start someway but disconnect at first screen and Login server give Hash Error :(

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I did not understand this working server files? I look at the dB files and there is nothing

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I did not understand this working server files? I look at the dB files and there is nothing
This is emulator, work login to game. Any function not working!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, I would like to be able to pass the client's link so I can download it. Greetings G

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Wait really?!?!? I thought i'd never seen this game being leaked

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
lots of people working on it. do you have any files?if so, join the editorial office. ( discord server pm me)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
need update , me working , need little help , discord : !!BRUTAL!!#5737
adastmin - [Release Dev]Icarus Online Unpaker, server emu + sql, tools, launcher, reg script - RaGEZONE Forums

Back