Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release Dev]Icarus Online Unpaker, server emu + sql, tools, launcher, reg script

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi,
I have found an error in CharacterServer\common\database.cpp line 197:

sprintf(query, "INSTERT INTO pin_codes VALUES(%d, '%s', 0, 0);", (int)account_id, pin);

replace to

sprintf(query, "INSERT INTO pin_codes VALUES(%d, '%s', 0, 0);", (int)account_id, pin);

Will maybe resolve the error: "CSDatabase error:"

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You have right. I build CharacterServer with this fix, but not resolve the error, because no data in pin_codes table. Emulator not receive the packet with set pin_code and at login get pin, but not exist.

I don't know if Tahoma2 knows about that.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Repositary URL must be >

Reaction score
Unable to connect to a repository at URL 'http://icarus-emu.googlecode.com/svn'
OPTIONS of 'http://icarus-emu.googlecode.com/svn': could not connect to server ( )
=======================
my TortoiseSVN give a tip upon.
how can i solove it?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
svn:
or ?
svn: svn://svn.mobukom.ru/icarus
login: user
password: empty

Reaction score
thank you for your reg.php .but my browser give a tip:
Fatal error: Call to undefined function mysql_connect() in D:\icarus\essamp\wwwroot\reg.php on line 24:
if ($msconn = mysql_connect($dbhost, $dbuser, $dbpassword))
so i add a @ before mysql_connect,it not tip.
but it also not work well ,it not reg a account in mysql.

Sorry, maybe I was too stupid, so I did all jobs failed.

can you just write a .sql file to me which can add a account login is egg,pwd is 1234 email is 123@gmail.com ??

now i use this emu:

i just run four .exe file in build folder,it works success ,but when i login a not exist account,the login server shows this:mysql server has gone away.
how can i solove this?

i don't know why ,my sql is root-(empty pwd) .

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Tahoma2

I find bug with enter to the world. The world server writes Error Mysql and I find that's problem with read CM_CONNECT packet maybe, because the character_id is negative in bool DATABASE::GetCharacterInfo(uint32 character_id, CHARACTER* character). The client crash or give character name Tahoma2.

So next bug is always in SetPinCode sprintf(query, "INSTERT INTO pin_codes VALUES(%d, '%s', 0, 0);", (int)account_id, pin), rewrite INSTERT to INSERT.

You should modified GetPinCode, because if in table pin_codes null data on your character that writes mysql error, because it try to get data, but it's null. I try in config set use_pincode = "1"; and set in the client and the character server nothings write, but I must fix the error above.

This is in CharacterServer.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello. error created specifically. ID character is transmitted in packets official server and this character just is not in the database.

Reaction score
thanks to DarkAng3l19 for give some help to me.i can run client well and login into game now.
thanks to Tahoma2 ,i use this emu code: ,and now i can login into game for the client i download
from 1 post which version is 1.5.48 .but i also want to know which version of this client :: ?
--------- Tahoma2 sorry for my Stupid brain,i think this emu code: must build in your hand ,but i just understand it now.
i find the name "tahoma2" in my game at local,:laugh:
vzwxxaR - [Release Dev]Icarus Online Unpaker, server emu + sql, tools, launcher, reg script - RaGEZONE Forums

and also the rile's head is missing in client version 1.5.48. now ,i know you had fix this bug.
now ,iwant to ask 4 questions ,please give me a answer when you are free.
1::when i login into the game after 3 minutes or 5minutes ,there is a error in CharacterServer.exe,like this
xPEZh1H - [Release Dev]Icarus Online Unpaker, server emu + sql, tools, launcher, reg script - RaGEZONE Forums

does it a bug??
2::i don't know what is this tip mean,had you see this?
JPNMApG - [Release Dev]Icarus Online Unpaker, server emu + sql, tools, launcher, reg script - RaGEZONE Forums

it is a Garbled ,not code and tip.
3::sorry for my ISP,it can't let connect this url [ can watch it in browser ,but can not in TortoiseSVN or other svn client .i have know idea to solove this problem.can you give some other way to dl the emu source code?maybe i can dl it in a zip?
4::i am using your emu code and the 1.5.48 client ,but how can i updata to 1.5.49?does it include in emu code folder?

sorry for my bad english,thanks to all man .

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back