[Release Dev]Icarus Online Unpaker, server emu + sql, tools, launcher, reg script

Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast
    MemberRank
    Jan 2015 Join Date
    10Posts

Re: [Release Dev]Icarus Online Unpaker, server emu + sql, tools, launcher, reg script

[Release Dev]Icarus Online Unpaker, server emu + sql, tools, launcher, reg script
    Quote Originally Posted by Tahoma2 View Post
    Update SVN:

@Tahoma2, one simple question, in this server files, have npc's, mobs? we can level up? or no for now?

MemberRank
    Oct 2014 Join Date
    RussiaLocation
    33Posts

Re: [Release Dev]Icarus Online Unpaker, server emu + sql, tools, launcher, reg script

Quote Originally Posted by ArckLenda View Post
    @Tahoma2, one simple question, in this server files, have npc's, mobs? we can level up? or no for now?
    begin work on mobs

MemberRank
    Jan 2015 Join Date
    10Posts

begin work on mobs
    very cool your work so far!
    we appreciate all the great effort that you are having :)

True MemberRank
    Dec 2011 Join Date
    chinaLocation
    464Posts

@silvermain maybe you can use megasyc tool in the mega offical site to Synchronous mega netdisk to your disk.

- - - Updated - - -
    @Tahoma2 can you build the launcher.exe with a version can run under 32-bits?
    and my isp can not allow me to connect googlecode.
    my command windows show me this:
    ---------------------------
    C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator>svn checkout http://icarus-emu.googlecod
    e.com/svn/trunk/ icarus-emu-read-only
    svn: E175002: Unable to connect to a repository at URL 'http://icarus-emu.google
    code.com/svn/trunk'
    svn: E175002: OPTIONS of 'http://icarus-emu.googlecode.com/svn/trunk': could not
    connect to server (http://icarus-emu.googlecode.com)
    ------------------------------------
    Last edited by exe19890522; 05-01-15 at 05:43 AM.

MemberRank
    Oct 2014 Join Date
    RussiaLocation
    33Posts

Quote Originally Posted by exe19890522 View Post
    - - - Updated - - -
    @Tahoma2 can you build the launcher.exe with a version can run under 32-bits?
    and my isp can not allow me to connect googlecode.
    my command windows show me this:
    ---------------------------
    C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator>svn checkout http://icarus-emu.googlecod
    e.com/svn/trunk/ icarus-emu-read-only
    svn: E175002: Unable to connect to a repository at URL 'http://icarus-emu.google
    code.com/svn/trunk'
    svn: E175002: OPTIONS of 'http://icarus-emu.googlecode.com/svn/trunk': could not
    connect to server (http://icarus-emu.googlecode.com)
    ------------------------------------
    on Linux works without errors. Use the latest version of TortoiseSVN.

True MemberRank
    Feb 2011 Join Date
    RussiaLocation
    297Posts

Please, click the Like button, thumb-up or (star icon) +Rep if you feel I've helped you

True MemberRank
    Dec 2011 Join Date
    chinaLocation
    464Posts

@Tahoma2 i can't download googlecode,because of my isp,not svn client.i am searching some way to solove this problem ,but not success now.
    but i think ,if i am not need source code,i can just download .exe and .dll files in the build folder.it is enough for me.
    does the emu server can run well without rely on other code?
    and i may need a launcher with under 32-bit ,one of my pc have a GTX750 video card is 32bit,another is win 7-64bit.
    I mainly use xp-32bit;maybe i can try to set emu .cfg file or login.xml in client to link to the win7-64bit pc.
    i am a poor man,cash is just so-so,two pc are all not well.
    ====================
    @adastmin did you update your emu code on mobukom? from in 126 post, does tahoma also join in ? by the way,can You give your project a introduce, what things have been completed?
    did you fix the head bug?

MemberRank
    Jan 2015 Join Date
    10Posts

Quote Originally Posted by exe19890522 View Post
    @Tahoma2 i can't download googlecode,because of my isp,not svn client.i am searching some way to solove this problem ,but not success now.
    but i think ,if i am not need source code,i can just download .exe and .dll files in the build folder.it is enough for me.
    does the emu server can run well without rely on other code?
    and i may need a launcher with under 32-bit ,one of my pc have a GTX750 video card is 32bit,another is win 7-64bit.
    I mainly use xp-32bit;maybe i can try to set emu .cfg file or login.xml in client to link to the win7-64bit pc.
    i am a poor man,cash is just so-so,two pc are all not well.
    ====================
    @adastmin did you update your emu code on mobukom? from in 126 post, does tahoma also join in ? by the way,can You give your project a introduce, what things have been completed?
    did you fix the head bug?
    you can't download the SVN? i solved the problem here to download from googlecode.

do this 3 steps:

first: (click on repo-browser)

second: (paste the SVN url)

third: (move the folder)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by adastmin View Post
    revision 11? what SVN you are using?
    Last edited by ArckLenda; 05-01-15 at 05:55 PM.

MemberRank
    Oct 2014 Join Date
    RussiaLocation
    33Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ArckLenda View Post
    y
    revision 11? what SVN you are using?
    Screenshots from the old svn )

MemberRank
    Jan 2015 Join Date
    10Posts

Screenshots from the old svn )
    oh... thanks for explaining @Tahoma2 :)

MemberRank
    Jan 2013 Join Date
    40Posts

Link for updated client please? Thank you

MemberRank
    May 2014 Join Date
    FranceLocation
    41Posts

The updated client please...

True MemberRank
    Dec 2011 Join Date
    chinaLocation
    464Posts

@ArckLenda thanks for your pic help.because of my ISP service Blockade my network,so i can't download googlecode by svn.
    but i can use browser to watch the files,so i download build folder by browser is enough for me.
    revison 11 is another icarus emu project in mobukom.com.
    @Tahoma2 you had give the r5 icarus emu,it suit to the client version is 1.5.49,
    how can we update our version to 1.5.49?can you give the update patch´╝č
    maybe the full client is bigger.we need some patch.

MemberRank
    Mar 2012 Join Date
    Czech RepublicLocation
    25Posts

The client updates in client folder. It's only CryEngine.dll.

MemberRank
    Oct 2014 Join Date
    RussiaLocation
    33Posts

the client is outdated, but should work. last updated on 31.12.2014

Advertisement