Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Digimon RPG Online KR Emulator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Re: [Release] Digimon RPG Online KR Emulator

What should I do to activate the Digimon alpiji game server? Please let me know by the video.

:?::?::?::?::?::*::*::*:

Reaction score

What should I do to activate the Digimon alpiji game server? Please let me know by the video.

:?::?::?::?::?::*::*::*:

Sorry man i dont have a tutorial for it ! and also this source for developer this no complete this just the start.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Sorry man i dont have a tutorial for it ! and also this source for developer this no complete this just the start.
Messing around the source lately, managed to get myself into tamer selection (had to force it first by manually setting a username and then I trimmed the string that was being sent so only the username would show) but won't go past that because for some reason the client is sending the wrong information (for example, it sends the .exe path before the username and it gets messy) and an object isn't being initialized (on HANDLE_PACKET_16CC - Client c = Emulator.Enviroment.MapConnections[sender.User.Username]; apparently this object isn't being initialized).
I'll keep taking a look, fixing here and there but I'm very interested in continuing with this. Might setup a GIT when I get myself ingame and mess around a bit more.

P.S.: Say hi to Omnimon?
vergil250493 - Digimon RPG Online KR Emulator - RaGEZONE Forums

Reaction score

Messing around the source lately, managed to get myself into tamer selection (had to force it first by manually setting a username and then I trimmed the string that was being sent so only the username would show) but won't go past that because for some reason the client is sending the wrong information (for example, it sends the .exe path before the username and it gets messy) and an object isn't being initialized (on HANDLE_PACKET_16CC - Client c = Emulator.Enviroment.MapConnections[sender.User.Username]; apparently this object isn't being initialized).
I'll keep taking a look, fixing here and there but I'm very interested in continuing with this. Might setup a GIT when I get myself ingame and mess around a bit more.

P.S.: Say hi to Omnimon?
vergil250493 - Digimon RPG Online KR Emulator - RaGEZONE Forums

Hi i would help you to get into game but only if you have experience in developer! because dont make sense help u to go on if will no keep developing just waste of time. hope u understand.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Hi i would help you to get into game but only if you have experience in developer! because dont make sense help u to go on if will no keep developing just waste of time. hope u understand.

Never actually made much in terms of server programming and I'm still trying to grasp the concept of packets and how to interpert them but I would love to try it out on this emulator since it's on such an early stage. and Yeah i'm a programmer, I just haven't had much contact with sockets and MMO-related programming in general. Still reading up on your source atm

Reaction score

Never actually made much in terms of server programming and I'm still trying to grasp the concept of packets and how to interpert them but I would love to try it out on this emulator since it's on such an early stage. and Yeah i'm a programmer, I just haven't had much contact with sockets and MMO-related programming in general. Still reading up on your source atm

Yeah i see ! send ur skype in PV and help u later

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
The server has been deployed.
I don't know how to play games. T^T Help...!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I'm developing a new emulator and a new database, possibly more complete.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back