Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mobile [release] dota mobile!!! Also need help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I was about to download and test it, but apparently you deleted it LOL

Good luck with it though bud
He posted here just to get our help to make it work. What an idiot.
He deserves more is duck himself with it alone. -.-'

Let's leave him alone, he doesn't deserves ur help bro!

CATMAGEDDON
Loyal Member
Reaction score
too much brasilian garbage roaming around :)
@Bola sure agrees :)
@
adanbr
deleted the link for my own reasons,i didnt get help at all on this
you only go on post and critiquize ppl u dont release nor help to develop,like most brazucas who download already compiled serverfiles or vms and post "lol huehuehuheuheu" and trashtalk
to stop brazuca garbage like you and the leecher from getting the files,cause you only ruin whatever game you touch :) my original link is down @CodeDragon do your job,close and delete this thread

not releasing more stuff untill things change around here :)
half of my 1k post are releases,too bad you fked up

Last edited:
Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
too much brasilian garbage roaming around :)
@Bola sure agrees :)
@
adanbr
deleted the link for my own reasons,i didnt get help at all on this
you only go on post and critiquize ppl u dont release nor help to develop,like most brazucas who download already compiled serverfiles or vms and post "lol huehuehuheuheu" and trashtalk
to stop brazuca garbage like you and the leecher from getting the files,cause you only ruin whatever game you touch :) my original link is down @CodeDragon do your job,close and delete this thread

not releasing more stuff untill things change around here :)
half of my 1k post are releases,too bad you fked up
You're acting like this because one of your many provoking posts have been removed. You're causing lots of reports by your behaviour, and you've been warned many times by me and other moderators regarding your behaviour before.

If you don't mean to be rude, use different words. You're insulting people on almost every thread you make because they ask a question you don't like. Now we're having enough of it.

You're an appreciated member of RaGEZONE. We absolutely enjoy your presence here, but there's a limit. The only thing that has to change is your behaviour. If you do not feel like posting until that time, then we're very unfortunate but so be it.

Thread closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back