Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Dragon Oath / TLBB 2 Source Code

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hi Ragezone (Happy New Year :) ). I share source code of Dragon Oath 2 (server, client, tools). This is Windows version (untouched).
I can't give credits for original release (didn't remember where i found it) and support.

AVG detects 2 Trojan Horse :
- tinyXmlTestSTL.exe
-AXPPacker.exe (false positive)

Ciao ;)

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Re: Dragon Oath / TLBB 2 Source Code

Working on compiling it on Vs2005 ^-^

Reaction score

Oh thanks! It's a good game!
Anyone with server working?

#Edit
I did not find the database.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

With which software it is necessary to compile? please (db a compilé)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

This source is Dragon Oath/TLBB 1.
It is not full and critical errors.

I have this source from 2010 and online from 2013.

Connect to me for detail

Yahoo : minhsang0204

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Anyone with clientworking?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

any 1 help me how to install and which program i need to run or test

Downlaod error saying decrypitng error

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Is this game support if i play it on intel hd graphic. . i am running on acer aspire timelinex without nvidia

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

how to convert this source to vs 2003 version and also some one help me setup this server please...

add me on skype:sk.suhil

my facebook :

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score

What can I change .bin bitmap font with?

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Hi

Does anybody have the source code for TLBB 3.5?

In this source code, I found some unreadable character such as //Ñü´ø, ½ä×Ó, ÏîÁ´. Which font is it?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi Ragezone (Happy New Year :) ). I share source code of Dragon Oath 2 (server, client, tools). This is Windows version (untouched).
I can't give credits for original release (didn't remember where i found it) and support.

AVG detects 2 Trojan Horse :
- tinyXmlTestSTL.exe
-AXPPacker.exe (false positive)

Ciao ;)

Thank You.. A quick question regarding 'AXPPacker.exe'. Actually I can extract .axp files using AXPPacker but after making some changes to the extracted files, I want to repack them to .axp again.. Can someone help me ?

Nevermind sorry for the bother Found a way :D

I created a .axp file with winrar but AXPPacker is not recognising the file :/ Now I can open the created axp file with winrar but the axp file from game client is not accessible from winrar.. back to square one lol :D can someone help me :D

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thank You.. A quick question regarding 'AXPPacker.exe'. Actually I can extract .axp files using AXPPacker but after making some changes to the extracted files, I want to repack them to .axp again.. Can someone help me ?

Nevermind sorry for the bother Found a way :D

I created a .axp file with winrar but AXPPacker is not recognising the file :/ Now I can open the created axp file with winrar but the axp file from game client is not accessible from winrar.. back to square one lol :D can someone help me :D

I want to play the game :(:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey! Sorry for reviving a dead thread, but I cant make a new post for Dragon Oath specifically. I am having a ton of trouble putting together the pieces I need. I found the Chinese site to download the source code, and I even got an account for pan.baidu working, I just cant figure out how to get the files from the website to the baidu website I have up. Im supposed to start downloading files but I cant even get the links to work.

Anyone who knows how to use the baidu app and this website could maybe give me some pointers? im at my wits end here trying to download this.
P.S Yes I click the download button on the site, its asking me to login but I cant login with the baidu account I got....

Back