Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Dungeon Fighter Online Newer Serverfiles + Client + Tutorials

Reaction score
Preview Ingame Screenshot

DNF3 - [Release] Dungeon Fighter Online Newer Serverfiles + Client + Tutorials - RaGEZONE Forums DNF1 - [Release] Dungeon Fighter Online Newer Serverfiles + Client + Tutorials - RaGEZONE Forums DNF4 - [Release] Dungeon Fighter Online Newer Serverfiles + Client + Tutorials - RaGEZONE Forums DNF5 - [Release] Dungeon Fighter Online Newer Serverfiles + Client + Tutorials - RaGEZONE Forums DNF6 - [Release] Dungeon Fighter Online Newer Serverfiles + Client + Tutorials - RaGEZONE Forums

Link:
extraction code: ve9m
Kindly mirror
Enjoy

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
----
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Any other links to other host providers??? Also what is 10 GB in this? XD

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sorry maybe this version's charset is chineses So i didn't know change charset

Sorry

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I can provide that File. i Tried download from Baidu, and I success
Now I upload file on Naver Cloud. It 30days, 100times limit download. who request when it over, I can reupload.

I have one problem, other people try and plz say me how can i solve this.
I success server on, but i cant access server from client. It makes one dump file.
dump file link :

DNF File Naver Cloud link :
It include Chiness guide wiht photo.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
The link is blocked..
Can you upload it again? plz..

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
DFO Development Discord Server :

-------------------------------------------------
All right so, serious question. What's the deal here? DFO is China's most popular MMO out there. I'm sorta confused on why this thread hasn't garnered as much attention and I am baffled that no one is attempting to craft a private server for DFO, and yet I cannot really figure out the reason why. I get that the client is chinese, but there should already be public tools out there to translate the game, right? I'm sorta interested in picking up this project for profit gains if no one else wants to do it, I just want to know what kind of flaws these files have that doesn't garner the interest of most people here as they should have.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is this missing some client files or guides on the client side? It's not working on my end or that I'm not too sure what client should be ran. There are many clients inside the folder, if i'm not wrong. When I run the 地下城与勇士.exe, it shows a gibberish message and a button in chinese character, so it's difficult to understand what the error/message is. I followed the server guide and it's running fine but the client side is the problem.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is this missing some client files or guides on the client side? It's not working on my end or that I'm not too sure what client should be ran. There are many clients inside the folder, if i'm not wrong. When I run the 地下城与勇士.exe, it shows a gibberish message and a button in chinese character, so it's difficult to understand what the error/message is. I followed the server guide and it's running fine but the client side is the problem.

Copy the MsgBox contents via CTRL+C. Since you said gibberish it feels like the message is either Korean or Chinese. Change the encoding to EURKR/GB1312 on notepad++ to reveal the error message

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Copy the MsgBox contents via CTRL+C. Since you said gibberish it feels like the message is either Korean or Chinese. Change the encoding to EURKR/GB1312 on notepad++ to reveal the error message

This is what I get and I can't copy the message:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is what I get and I can't copy the message:

Ohhh poop. That looks like a Custom MsgBox.

Looks like you're going to have to run the application on Microsoft AppLocale to restore the chinese string then.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok. Im downloading the files (23 hours left). I will try to run the server and see what i can do. Is anyone interested in working on this? For translation and upcoming problems

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@keasarg I tested it before, work fine.

If you want to translate, you can search for PVFEditor. (Sorry I didn't have it anymore).

Also, much mention that client can't run in windows 10. (Work fine on windows 7).

Back