Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Elora Raid / Tales of Radiance [VM] Linux + Video

Reaction score
pass: qxec
Extraction pass: 小九楼 . com <-- Removed the space on . dot

VM Mirror Google Drive:

VM Info:
MySQL
user: root
pass: zgymw.com

New server repair version has sound, local registration webpage, gm background recharge, email, Android and Apple dual terminals

New Server File with Fixes:

Provided by: @justin654
Original Server File with Fixes:
Pass wcia

IP on the APK on new files 192.168.24.114:82 <- must changed this if you used the VM IP is 192.168.200.129:89 <- port 89

Provided by: @Adi Diplong
Dec-Enc Tool:
Signature: shiyuegame
Key: JYDYdpyRecDuHQc8

Google translated post from the origin of the files

[Android] VM one-click to play server + video installation tutorial
Game prerequisite software: virtual machine V15 or above, it is best to install directly: VMware-workstation15 Baidu search to download and install.
-------------------------------------------------- ------------
After installing the virtual machine, start to set up:
------------ --------------------------------------------------
Start the virtual machine
1. After opening, select [Edit] on the navigation, and then select [Virtual Network Editor]
Virtual Network Editor pop-up window After appearing.
Select [VMnet8] and modify the bottom subnet IP to [192.168.200.0], click OK to save
2, click [Start virtual machine], the first time you start the virtual machine, a window will pop up, select the first one [I have moved this virtual machine】.
If you choose the wrong one, delete the game folder and reinstall the game installation package.
3. The virtual machine system is started. If login appears, it means that the virtual machine is started.
4. Enter the virtual machine account: root, enter the virtual machine password: xjyxi.com (the password is invisible),
then enter: QD (capital letters),
enter: 1
then enter: QD
enter: 2
finally install the apk to the emulator and you can play Up

Some images

kplpUWgh - [Release] Elora Raid / Tales of Radiance [VM] Linux + Video - RaGEZONE Forums

hoKZ3ueh - [Release] Elora Raid / Tales of Radiance [VM] Linux + Video - RaGEZONE Forums

MV4CKA4h - [Release] Elora Raid / Tales of Radiance [VM] Linux + Video - RaGEZONE Forums

bjU3bnTh - [Release] Elora Raid / Tales of Radiance [VM] Linux + Video - RaGEZONE Forums

For development/study purposes only. I am looking for the source it was available saw someone selling it on vietnam/china.

Other Info
Android/iOS Game
Game Engine Cocos2dx
Server Linux
Language in Chinese needs to translate (Images above is different from the app on the released)
Private Server:
Official Server:
App lua is packed you need tool to unpack lua find it on your own.

Gameplay:

BUGS* on VM
*Gold, Diamonds (I already fixed this find your own way to fix it)
*IGN maximum of 6 characters
*Login only needs username (Need to fix the login .lua configuration for pass authentication make api for auth register users with a password)

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Reaction score
thanks....i will try

APK Can't run...server run
emulator use NOX

WireShark - [Release] Elora Raid / Tales of Radiance [VM] Linux + Video - RaGEZONE Forums
I am using nox and it can run the apk on it. I dont really know what is your problem this will happen I think because you cant connect to the server VM. Try to ping 192.168.200.129 on your pc

KUvH4vxl - [Release] Elora Raid / Tales of Radiance [VM] Linux + Video - RaGEZONE Forums

if you can ping it. If not i think you didn't setup the network on VM correctly please follow the tutorial it must be set to VM8 Nat 192.168.200.0

UKd2RQs - [Release] Elora Raid / Tales of Radiance [VM] Linux + Video - RaGEZONE Forums

5pXfTGQ - [Release] Elora Raid / Tales of Radiance [VM] Linux + Video - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
This tool broo

key
shiyuegamekey key:JYDYdpyRecDuHQc8

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I am using nox and it can run the apk on it. I dont really know what is your problem this will happen I think because you cant connect to the server VM. Try to ping 192.168.200.129 on your pc

working thanks

WireShark - [Release] Elora Raid / Tales of Radiance [VM] Linux + Video - RaGEZONE Forums

Now ? how to translate and use command to gift yuan / gem ?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
[QUOTE = WireShark; 9056030] Berharap seseorang akan membeli ini Saya tidak punya Alipay Saya dapat membayarnya hanya seharga 【柠檬 交流 社区】[/URL] ini memiliki perbaikan terbaru untuk game dan alat ini. [/ QUOTE]

check inbox

Reaction score
[QUOTE = WireShark; 9056030] Berharap seseorang akan membeli ini Saya tidak punya Alipay Saya dapat membayarnya hanya seharga 【柠檬 交流 社区】 ini memiliki perbaikan terbaru untuk game dan alat ini. [/ QUOTE]

check inbox
Please communicate in english in this forum sir I answered to your msg in pm regarding this game check it sir :dancemental:

Back