[Release] Elora Raid / Tales of Radiance [VM] Linux + Video

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 48
  1. #16
    Hardcore Member Adi Diplong is offline
    MemberRank
    Jun 2014 Join Date
    Country +62Location
    137Posts

    Re: [Release] Elora Raid / Tales of Radiance [VM] Linux + Video

    [Release] Elora Raid / Tales of Radiance [VM] Linux + Video
    ahh sorry for key iss..

    shiyuegamekey key:JYDYdpyRecDuHQc8

  2. #17
    Cypher WireShark is offline
    True MemberRank
    Jun 2009 Join Date
    Planet Earth xDLocation
    932Posts

    Re: [Release] Elora Raid / Tales of Radiance [VM] Linux + Video

    Quote Originally Posted by justin654 View Post
    @WireShark Bought it. Doesn't come with VM so you'll have to configure a linux server.
    https://pan.baidu.com/s/1YfqRTyXbY-JQidZbrLkpTw
    Pass wcia
    Nice thanks i will reupload it to google drive

  3. #18
    Member sharkmaster is offline
    MemberRank
    Jul 2011 Join Date
    27Posts

    Re: [Release] Elora Raid / Tales of Radiance [VM] Linux + Video

    Quote Originally Posted by Adi Diplong View Post
    ahh sorry for key iss..

    shiyuegamekey key:JYDYdpyRecDuHQc8
    Thanks a lot for the key, I've been looking for it!

  4. #19
    Registered awayajah is offline
    MemberRank
    Sep 2020 Join Date
    16Posts

    Re: [Release] Elora Raid / Tales of Radiance [VM] Linux + Video

    Quote Originally Posted by WireShark View Post
    Nice thanks i will reupload it to google drive
    Mirror sir

  5. #20
    Cypher WireShark is offline
    True MemberRank
    Jun 2009 Join Date
    Planet Earth xDLocation
    932Posts

    Re: [Release] Elora Raid / Tales of Radiance [VM] Linux + Video

    Quote Originally Posted by awayajah View Post
    Mirror sir
    First post updated

  6. #21
    Member sharkmaster is offline
    MemberRank
    Jul 2011 Join Date
    27Posts

    Re: [Release] Elora Raid / Tales of Radiance [VM] Linux + Video

    Any idea why when I try to create an account I keep getting a random 32 password and keeps saying that user/pass are incorect? I'm using the new files.
    Last edited by sharkmaster; 15-12-20 at 11:34 AM.

  7. #22
    Cypher WireShark is offline
    True MemberRank
    Jun 2009 Join Date
    Planet Earth xDLocation
    932Posts

    Re: [Release] Elora Raid / Tales of Radiance [VM] Linux + Video

    Quote Originally Posted by sharkmaster View Post
    Any idea why when I try to create an account I keep getting a random 32 password and keeps saying that user/pass are incorect? I'm using the new files.
    Double check your setup there is a new database for it you must execute the query xkd0.sql for the db on MySQL. You also need to modify the IP on config.lua & user_panel.lua changed 192.168.24.114:82 into 192.168.200.129:89
    I will be checking it will post progress here just woke up
    Last edited by WireShark; 15-12-20 at 04:24 PM.

  8. #23
    Infraction bannëd xlw00tlx is offline
    True MemberRank
    Aug 2014 Join Date
    outer space!Location
    1,278Posts

    Re: [Release] Elora Raid / Tales of Radiance [VM] Linux + Video

    usually in database theres a table that says user/role/character etc and there you edit the diamonds then you have to reload the server
    Signature removed for violating forum rules

  9. #24
    Member sharkmaster is offline
    MemberRank
    Jul 2011 Join Date
    27Posts

    Re: [Release] Elora Raid / Tales of Radiance [VM] Linux + Video

    I followed the tutorial with making the server, the port is 82 on the new files, edited all the ip's (server+apk) and no luck logging in or registering. Tried to login with an account already made but atill no luck. In the user panel file I saw something with register.php that I could not find on the server files, maybe thata the issue.

  10. #25
    Cypher WireShark is offline
    True MemberRank
    Jun 2009 Join Date
    Planet Earth xDLocation
    932Posts

    Re: [Release] Elora Raid / Tales of Radiance [VM] Linux + Video

    Quote Originally Posted by sharkmaster View Post
    I followed the tutorial with making the server, the port is 82 on the new files, edited all the ip's (server+apk) and no luck logging in or registering. Tried to login with an account already made but atill no luck. In the user panel file I saw something with register.php Make this login.php on user_panel.lua that I could not find on the server files, maybe thata the issue.
    IP on the APK on new files 192.168.24.114:82 <- must changed this if you used the VM IP is 192.168.200.129:89 <- port 89

    On New Files APK Android
    \assets\src\config.lua <-- changed IP here 192.168.200.129:89
    \assets\src\game\login\view\user_panel.lua <-- changed IP here set 192.168.200.129:89

    On VM home/game/config.php set
    $lizi_hostname = '127.0.0.1';
    $lizi_username = 'root';
    $lizi_password = 'zgymw.com';

    CREATE xkd0 as Database
    EXECUTE xkd0.sql on xkd0 database

    And your login is now fixed

    You can just applied that login fixed on the VM and used the default Android APK just extract and use only the user_panel.lua from the new files. You must dec-enc it using the tool.

    Set on apktool.yml to fixed the sound ingame

    Code:
    doNotCompress:
    - arsc
    - png
    - assets/getui_popup_bg.9.png
    - jpg
    - mp4
    - mp3
    - zip
    - json
    - lua
    - luac
    Last edited by WireShark; 15-12-20 at 09:26 PM.

  11. #26
    Registered awayajah is offline
    MemberRank
    Sep 2020 Join Date
    16Posts

    Re: [Release] Elora Raid / Tales of Radiance [VM] Linux + Video

    how to solve ingame purchases

  12. #27
    Member ay1ef is offline
    MemberRank
    Apr 2010 Join Date
    51Posts

    Re: [Release] Elora Raid / Tales of Radiance [VM] Linux + Video

    Quote Originally Posted by WireShark View Post
    IP on the APK on new files 192.168.24.114:82 <- must changed this if you used the VM IP is 192.168.200.129:89 <- port 89

    On New Files APK Android
    \assets\src\config.lua <-- changed IP here 192.168.200.129:89
    \assets\src\game\login\view\user_panel.lua <-- changed IP here set 192.168.200.129:89

    On VM home/game/config.php set
    $lizi_hostname = '127.0.0.1';
    $lizi_username = 'root';
    $lizi_password = 'zgymw.com';

    CREATE xkd0 as Database
    EXECUTE xkd0.sql on xkd0 database

    And your login is now fixed

    need tutorial video for new server

    1. you overwrite the old file server to the new file server? i test replace but server can't run
    2. where login mysql with navicat (failt connection) ? or use manual command linux ? i test manual
    I am From Indonesia

  13. #28
    Cypher WireShark is offline
    True MemberRank
    Jun 2009 Join Date
    Planet Earth xDLocation
    932Posts

    Re: [Release] Elora Raid / Tales of Radiance [VM] Linux + Video

    Quote Originally Posted by ay1ef View Post
    need tutorial video for new server

    1. you overwrite the old file server to the new file server? i test replace but server can't run
    2. where login mysql with navicat (failt connection) ? or use manual command linux ? i test manual
    I dont override the files still use the VM just applied the fixes from the server and apk on new files.

    I did provide the mysql information for the VM on first post. I dont used the server files from the new files.

    If you used all the files on new server files you must check all .cfg, .php, replace all your IP and databased password check first post for info.

  14. #29
    Registered awayajah is offline
    MemberRank
    Sep 2020 Join Date
    16Posts

    Re: [Release] Elora Raid / Tales of Radiance [VM] Linux + Video

    how too translate sir

  15. #30
    Cypher WireShark is offline
    True MemberRank
    Jun 2009 Join Date
    Planet Earth xDLocation
    932Posts

    Re: [Release] Elora Raid / Tales of Radiance [VM] Linux + Video

    Quote Originally Posted by awayajah View Post
    how too translate sir
    I will give you a start up hint only. Unpacked/Decrypt the .lua on client src translate the files.
    Last edited by WireShark; 17-12-20 at 04:54 PM.



Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Advertisement