Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Emulator Crossfire 70% Complete

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
huntergames - [Release] Emulator Crossfire 70% Complete - RaGEZONE Forums

What is this error when you start the game?

Hey, help me please. How to start the server and the game? What to do in the game client? Please help me!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Please moderator close the topic , try to help and always delete such my post if you do not close the topic will take the downloads

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
They promised and ultimately do? People have used for the test? :)
But the files are still embedded in the cloud for others.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
This server is functional? <- Google translate

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
BOLA, Wow, I have all CF UDP, packets If your emulator works at least in the lobby, I pass you all my udp packet decrypted...

Shh, quiet, you might piss somebody off
Developer
Reaction score
BOLA, Wow, I have all CF UDP, packets If your emulator works at least in the lobby, I pass you all my udp packet decrypted...

Don't worry Caio, I already meet you, I'm Adriano Lopes, I already have those files, and are easy to do, I just need implement managers and figure few packets functions, at least multi processor, and multi client implemented, account manager too, login works already

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I was able to correct the Black Market, but the boxes are infinite, but to roll the will, and all the weapons goes to the bau, along with the shop that is running too!If anyone knows or helps me to play PvP

Yh3dvrE - [Release] Emulator Crossfire 70% Complete - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Tôi không thể đăng nhập vào trò chơi, hãy giúp tôi

Back