[Release] English translated ESSamp 2.0

ModeratorRank
    Oct 2014 Join Date
    Arad DomanLocation
    1,046Posts

[Release] English translated ESSamp 2.0

RaGEZONE Recommends

RaGEZONE Recommends

So, the development section says to put finished MMORPG development tool projects here. So here it is. Otherwise if @Taiga can clarify and move it, that'd be good :).

As is often in the MMORPGs Extra section, once again I find myself using a game with ESSamp, but it's never in English.

So I decompiled, translated it to English and recompiled for everyone.

Tested and it runs fine for the game I'm using it for, you should just have to drop it into your ESSamp folder and replace the existing .exe. I'd back-up the original one just in case your game uses it differently (who knows?), but it worked fine on my end.

Enjoy.

**UPDATED x2 **

- made window larger to fit the tabs
    - fixed some strings that were too short
    - fixed connection to database

New link - https://mega.nz/#!JBpCQIJC!2tTUP1lYW...ladEOs-wKF5Dw8
    Last edited by fallenfate; 2 Weeks Ago at 02:39 PM.
    If I helped you, please click the Like button at bottom-left of my posts. Thank you! :)
    I am also vasheni at deviantArt.com.

Translating: Van Tien

Will help translate projects, BUT I need working files and set-up instructions to examine mechanics to help translate functionality. As an example, sometimes names of skills in Chinese translate to things like Wind of Upward Cat. Which is obviously not correct. If I can run the game I can give it proper context.

MemberRank
    Jul 2017 Join Date
    35Posts

Re: [Release] English translated ESSamp 2.0

Working for Van Tien ! thank you :)

ModeratorRank
    Oct 2014 Join Date
    Arad DomanLocation
    1,046Posts

No worries. I'll be translating the GUI buttons of the game when I start to get the game itself running. Remember to hit that Like button as per forum rules, no thanks posts :). But Iam glad it works for you.

Just updated it now too so it's in a larger window, no arrows for tabs now, it all fits.

Link updated in post. Go download that one and let me know, hehe :P.
    If I helped you, please click the Like button at bottom-left of my posts. Thank you! :)

Will help translate projects, BUT I need working files and set-up instructions to examine mechanics to help translate functionality. As an example, sometimes names of skills in Chinese translate to things like Wind of Upward Cat. Which is obviously not correct. If I can run the game I can give it proper context.

ModeratorRank
    Oct 2014 Join Date
    Arad DomanLocation
    1,046Posts

Final update added and link changed in OP. Fixed a database connection issue which was... weird, to say the least. Works fine now :D.

Oh, and yeah I replied.

MemberRank
    Jun 2009 Join Date
    Diadema, BrazilLocation
    99Posts

Quote Originally Posted by fallenfate View Post
    So, the development section says to put finished MMORPG development tool projects here. So here it is. Otherwise if @Taiga can clarify and move it, that'd be good :).

As is often in the MMORPGs Extra section, once again I find myself using a game with ESSamp, but it's never in English.

So I decompiled, translated it to English and recompiled for everyone.

Tested and it runs fine for the game I'm using it for, you should just have to drop it into your ESSamp folder and replace the existing .exe. I'd back-up the original one just in case your game uses it differently (who knows?), but it worked fine on my end.

Enjoy.

**UPDATED x2 **

- made window larger to fit the tabs
    - fixed some strings that were too short
    - fixed connection to database

New link - https://mega.nz/#!JBpCQIJC!2tTUP1lYW...ladEOs-wKF5Dw8
    works ssl extension ?

MemberRank
    Nov 2009 Join Date
    3Posts

Thank u very much, now i managed to get in-game :D

Waiting to english files cuz i dont unerstand nothing xD

MemberRank
    Sep 2009 Join Date
    45Posts

Nice, thanks.
    Do you mind publishing also the source files? people like myself with c# knowledge can add/remove new features as we see fit.
    Thanks.

MemberRank
    Jan 2012 Join Date
    98Posts

do you download source code? I want to create a portuguese version, and translate ollydbg from a lot of work.

ModeratorRank
    Oct 2014 Join Date
    Arad DomanLocation
    1,046Posts

Technically everyone should be saying thanks with the Like function as per server rules, instead of in the posts, but yeah :P. That's why mods start removing posts. Slap that Like button so we all follow forum rules, and I'll give everyone the source.

It's just from a decompiler, so you'll need to rename functions and variables yourselves if you plan on writing more code into it and such, but it is possible. Or just decompile my translated .exe :P.

@Draculap16 Wrong thread man, lol. PM instead :P. Will get another mod to remove your post for you.

@Tolrok No, I found what language it was in and got a decompiler. Then I looked at the functions and Chinese strings and translated it myself. I tend to translate a lot of projects in RZ :P. Translating was the hard (longer) work, took about three hours to get them down and then another two trying to figure out the database connection issue and get that sorted.

@nicolasn1 Not sure, haven't tried, but when everyone's posts are fixed up above I'll post a link to the source and you can just poke at it and see for yourself.

MemberRank
    Sep 2009 Join Date
    45Posts

Quote Originally Posted by fallenfate View Post
    Technically everyone should be saying thanks with the Like function as per server rules, instead of in the posts, but yeah :P. That's why mods start removing posts. Slap that Like button so we all follow forum rules, and I'll give everyone the source.

It's just from a decompiler, so you'll need to rename functions and variables yourselves if you plan on writing more code into it and such, but it is possible. Or just decompile my translated .exe :P.

@Draculap16 Wrong thread man, lol. PM instead :P. Will get another mod to remove your post for you.

@Tolrok No, I found what language it was in and got a decompiler. Then I looked at the functions and Chinese strings and translated it myself. I tend to translate a lot of projects in RZ :P. Translating was the hard (longer) work, took about three hours to get them down and then another two trying to figure out the database connection issue and get that sorted.

@nicolasn1 Not sure, haven't tried, but when everyone's posts are fixed up above I'll post a link to the source and you can just poke at it and see for yourself.
    +1
    You earned my like :)
    Now, share the source and let it be free

ModeratorRank
    Oct 2014 Join Date
    Arad DomanLocation
    1,046Posts

Well okay, one person did it at least. I guess not everyone is going to stick to rules anyway :P.

Here's the source. The ESSamp exe was compiled in AutoIT3 so you'll need AutoIT3 to edit, run and compile it. Keep in mind that since it was run through a decompiler, all the functions aren't renamed e.g. $a01c90a02 as a function or variable. If you want proper function and variable names you'll need to do that yourself, all I did was decompile and translate.

Enjoy. - https://mega.nz/#!AFRVGaYD!t_7JXxdvw...8r4y28FdVSfJzo

MemberRank
    Nov 2013 Join Date
    18Posts

backdoors ?
    http://justrom.eu/

Runs Server

MemberRank
    Aug 2016 Join Date
    18Posts

Can you guys upload its installer too?
    I can't seem to find any downloadable files :(.
    Thank you.

ModeratorRank
    Oct 2014 Join Date
    Arad DomanLocation
    1,046Posts

Try here - essamp 基于WIN系统下PHP套件,一键安装PHP,

The one I am using was provided with the VanTien server files, but it should function the same. I haven't tested with the linked one yet but others have tried it on other ESSamp installations and had no issues, so hopefully it works for you there too. Ultimately though, if you want a local server stack I prefer software such as XAMPP.

Advertisement