Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Era Zero Client + Server + Source

Reaction score

I was given these files a few months ago, messed with them slightly discovered they were incomplete, never got anywhere with them, and didn't care much about the game to spend the time to do so. Here is what I know about the files.

- Files are from 2014
- Missing the GameEngine source (the lib exists tho so you can still link the client) and probably other stuff too
- Client resources are there, but not sure how complete they are.
- Server data/DB/resources seem to be there but unsure 100%
- Server uses the Solaris OS, not sure 100% but seeing some prior discussion on this game makes me believe this to be the case.

Download:

I suggest people make mirrors of the files! :) Enjoy!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
So i had the full SRC for a while now and it can run on almost any linux distro and even though it seems that the files are complete i think what is missing is as far as i can tell is the content of "
/bin_deploy/tcp/lib/
and the entire folder here is missing at
/bin_deploy/db/mysql
Not sure if i am correct or not though. I also got 2 different clients one of them i believe was the one with the latest updates to the game.

If anyone can reupload this to another host that will be great, I need to check how close these files are from the one i have.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
So i had the full SRC for a while now and it can run on almost any linux distro and even though it seems that the files are complete i think what is missing is as far as i can tell is the content of " and the entire folder here is missing at Not sure if i am correct or not though. I also got 2 different clients one of them i believe was the one with the latest updates to the game.

If anyone can reupload this to another host that will be great, I need to check how close these files are from the one i have.
On what host you need it?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
So we managed to fix alot of the problems in the files specially directory problems *which is alot in this game*
but atm we are facing this problem which requires someone who is expert in both linux administration and CPP programmer.

in order to start tcmcenter we need the following "bin_deploy/tcm/cfg/myworld_config.so"
we assumed that it is complied from "myworld/src/myworld_conf_create/myworld_conf_create.c"
we are not really sure, but we complied it on 32bit, it gave us this error

cmb - [Release] Era Zero Client + Server + Source - RaGEZONE Forums

when we tried to fix this error we got even more errors

cmb - [Release] Era Zero Client + Server + Source - RaGEZONE Forums

As soon as we fix the tcm problem i think the files will be ready to go.

I am also waiting for this problem to be fixed to start translating the files and the clients.
If someone knows the solution share it here so everyone can see

On what host you need it?

I managed to download it, but thanks.

Reaction score
So we managed to fix alot of the problems in the files specially directory problems *which is alot in this game*
but atm we are facing this problem which requires someone who is expert in both linux administration and CPP programmer.

I am also waiting for this problem to be fixed to start translating the files and the clients.
If someone knows the solution share it here so everyone can see

I managed to download it, but thanks.
My initial thought it that it is missing some library that is supposed to be linked with it. Search around for those symbols/references and see if anything turns up, and if so maybe try to recompile it with those libs linked to it.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
My initial thought it that it is missing some library that is supposed to be linked with it. Search around for those symbols/references and see if anything turns up, and if so maybe try to recompile it with those libs linked to it.

That's what we did. but the problem is i think something is screwed up in the .c files that needs a little bit of fixing. I dont know what to be honest but at the moment it all points to .c files having problems specially when compiled

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

I was given these files a few months ago, messed with them slightly discovered they were incomplete, never got anywhere with them, and didn't care much about the game to spend the time to do so. Here is what I know about the files.

- Files are from 2014
- Missing the GameEngine source (the lib exists tho so you can still link the client) and probably other stuff too
- Client resources are there, but not sure how complete they are.
- Server data/DB/resources seem to be there but unsure 100%
- Server uses the Solaris OS, not sure 100% but seeing some prior discussion on this game makes me believe this to be the case.

Download:

I suggest people make mirrors of the files! :) Enjoy!

Can I republish the source code download address

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I have set up and finished entering the game, but the CPP of the OgreMain.DLL project has been deleted and the rendering cannot be modified.

By the way management is a witch

Back