Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Latest EVEmu Compile (07/18/2015)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i have two clients for this:

1 -
2 -
well, that's a game changer. Then yep, that guide should point you in the right direction. I'll do some testing as well in the coming days, and I'll post back here with my findings.

Also, thank you for sharing these client links, I'll definitely be archiving these!

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'll do some testing as well in the coming days, and I'll post back here with my findings.

The emulator seems to function fairly well, though if you're expecting an experience similar to the retail game, you're not gonna find it in the emulator. The latest source does not have AI ships in space, and missions are custom, not rebuilt from retail. I'll have to investigate further to see how hard missions would be to create, and how the dungeon tools work, as that would determine whether or not I'd be able to contribute towards building missions close to that of what retail has to offer (at least as far as security agents go). Also, the latest source is notably buggy when it comes to fitting ships, I have yet to be able to fit a ship without causing the server to break.

That being said, it functions better than I had expected, as EVE is an insanely complex game. Crucible was a bit before my time, but I do have a fair bit of experience from ~2015 versions of EVE and onwards.

Back