Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Latest EVEmu Compile (07/18/2015)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Yeah I've noticed in my build as well that mining is broken. It's on my list of things to investigate but as I'm still learning code all I have is optimism that I'll possibly get it working. This release was more so people could see it's possible to get working in the hopes of having some knowledgeable people band together, and I could help when I've got more of C++/Python under my belt, but in the meantime host a website and forums for it.

Let me know if you do get mining working and how you achieved it, as it'll help me immensely by pointing me in the right direction in terms of breaking the code structure apart, :).

Interesting effort, but tell me, how you planning to reverse the client and packets to research more deeply into EVE? You will need it, or else you will stuck at some point.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hello. How can I compile the server, it looks like it missing AccountPkts.h from libraries, instead in the directory where it supposed to be there is AccountPkts.xmlp, and all headers that supposed to be there are actually xml-s.
Can anyone have an idea about this. How you actually compiled this ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello,

I have this error when i applied the "blue_pacther" :
[+] failure: pattern not found!

Edit : Fixed with Autopatcher for Apoc :cool:

But now i have an " Status: Incompatible (Protocol) on login screen .
Some help ?

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hey is anybody on here ..
ok
i need some1 to hold my hand and guide me through this

i don't know how to compile .exes , the eve-server.exe is giving me msvcp100d then 0xc000007b errors i tried to fix it all but got stuck at the last one .

thanks for the new server file mikey but it has the same thing and gives me a msvco140d.dll error and then the same 0xc000007b error

now i am just a guy who wants to try eve online before joining the rumored blood thirsty community
there is a large chance i might not be able to help you

all i want is a reply . a serious honest reply about how to go about it or not go about it

thanks in advance

Reaction score
I wouldn't recommend going newer than Visual Studio 2010 Pro SP 1.
The files are older. Unless you have access to newer dependencies and the ability to compile successfully on your own.
I don't recommend attempting to compile with newer compilers, as they require additional tweaking to get them to cooperate.

Last edited:
CATMAGEDDON
Loyal Member
Reaction score
@fallenfate DNC
@st-m4il
messing around searching on those baidu links i always gt i ve found tons of folders that say eve emu

are those old ones or all the same?want the links to check?they may have acomplish something
for example heres one
PASSWORD: b79y

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
so it works yeaa, thanks
now i have to figure out how to seed market and where to find turrets

Reactions: DNC
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hey, has anyone gotten this to work. I've been trying for about a month following different forums, downloading the code from git and trying to build it but havent had any luck. Ive actually just joined this to see if anyone could lend me a hand. Im a software developer by trade but i dont deal much with C++ but id be happy to help in any way i can.

Thanks in advance.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Interesting effort, but tell me, how you planning to reverse the client and packets to research more deeply into EVE? You will need it, or else you will stuck at some point.

Sniff the live packets + use the dissassembled scripting client code (which is originally written on Stackless Python 2.7). Gives a nice points to triangulate the packets structure.

hey, has anyone gotten this to work. I've been trying for about a month following different forums, downloading the code from git and trying to build it but havent had any luck. Ive actually just joined this to see if anyone could lend me a hand. Im a software developer by trade but i dont deal much with C++ but id be happy to help in any way i can.

Thanks in advance.

Any details, please?
Which commit do you try to build?
Windoze/Linux?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'am interesting to join in team too of this project :)
Why, there, you're welcome, mate \o/
As official forums are down again, i can only direct you to the IRC channel we have.
irc.evemu.net:6667

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: Alasiya.Net's EvEmu Server, Site, and Owner.

Hello all.
Let me start with this. I am Allan, and Alasiya.Net is mine. The name "Allan" was already taken, so I am using an alias.

To clear up a few inaccurate details.....

@mikesla Nah, I don't run Alasiya, that guy doesn't help anyone in the scene.
This is false. For the few people that have ASKED for help, I have provided the best assistance I can.

...took the source, made improvements and fixes and refuses to assist by providing even small quantities of source code (I asked, repeatedly, stating this was for LEARNING and the COMMUNITY).
There has been a few people that have asked for my source, and even one or two that have demanded it. About the refusal to assist...this is not accurate. As one of the last (active) developers left, I provide what assistance I can. More later.

...saw that the guy running Alasiya does NOT want to help anyone else with source code nor release his to benefit everyone...
See Below.

...Ego's always seem to destroy more than it helps to achieve unfortunately.
That is my impressions as well. Too bad he doesn't wish to do something decent for the community. I can't understand why keeping something like this to one's self to be in any way rewarding.... Oh well, each to his/her own I guess...
'Tis not about ego. More later.

@ fallenfate

Regarding:

If you are going to stick with Crucible guess what.. your going to need HIS help.

He knows a few things your going to need to know. You have the same base he did to work with so why do you want anymore source? What you really want is the knowledge he has about the missing structures and opcodes.

Don't ask him for source, ask him for advice, at this point your just starting out, make friends not enemies or your going spend way more time on this than you need to.

He had a very good reason to break and has every right to his own code.

This is already way off topic.
^^^^ This. Thank You st-m4il.

Thanks for the support regarding questions, @DNC @st-m4il, :).

As for the source comments, oh I totally understand him wanting to keep his hands on his source, since he developed it, I just mean it'd be nice if his reasons for doing it involved the community at large...

For starters, I am a welder. I am NOT a coder. I started with mostly the same source you have, tho I have made many commits to the current EvEmu codebase. I have learned a lot over the last 3 years.

I have broken off from official EvEmu branch because of directional differeneces between myself and an older (read: more senior) developer. Because he has been with the project longer, I defer to his opinion. The subject concerned the update from plain C and C++/0x98 to the new versions of C++/0x11 and 0x14.

My source is closed for 2 reasons.
1) I am using code that is NOT GNU Open Source. Because of that, I cannot release it as Open Source.
2) I REFUSE to allow my work to be a part of what Mangos, Trinity, and other WoW emulators have become. By this, I mean ***INSTANT L80, FULL SKILLS, ALL EPIC GEAR*** and the like. This is not just WoW, but any emulator operator that wants the payoff of end-game without the work to get there. Yes, I do have a test server with a gm account for everyone. This is for testing, and not an actual live play server.

Now, as for community. There hasn't been much of a community that I have seen, with a couple exceptions. Since there seems to be an interest here, I will provide the few things that I have and can share.
I cannot host client installation files. They are too large.
I have full, functional source and sql for Apocrypha. I no longer run the server, as I don't have time to fix errors, trace segfaults, and keep it online. (wasn't stable for me)
I have full source and sql for Incursion, but couldn't get it to compile.
I have blue patchers for Apocrypha, Incursion, and Crucible.
I have Doxygen docs for my Crucible source. These describe the code in full. It includes documentation for the entire codebase, including the code I have managed to implement, as well as structure, implementation, and interfaces.
I will put these things on my server and provide links here later today, after I have them set up.

For those that wish to test it out, or even help with playtesting, my current code status can be found here
For a forum account, go here

Cheers.
Allan

**EDIT**
link to server and database files
link to Alasiya Code Documentation generated by Doxygen
p.s. the docs created by Doxygen are FULL of snippets. ;)

Last edited:
Put Community First
Loyal Member
Reaction score
@Zyenathalous For what it's worth, I apologise for my comments then, it was just the vibe I had been getting since I'd only wanted the source to provide here, knowing that the people who can handle such here want EvE to be properly made and not, as you say, level 80 full options buggery that isn't worth playing. Same with myself, I'd like proper EvE if I was to use the source in any way, shape or form. I guess I just felt because my motive was purely community-based and my lack of understanding behind your reasons I felt refusal to share for community reasons to be an 'ego' thing. The refusal to help comments were based off third-party information that used to frequent the IRC but left for said reasons which was why I went and compiled the source.

There are DEFINITELY a few people here that would be interested, but not many capable, myself included. I just wanted to, initially, provide the source here to help the people that could do something with it. After all, many hands make light work, and since you're now a member you might even be able to get a few people here helping you to speed things up if that's something you wanted.

Anyway, sorry for any misconceptions, I apologise for those and wish you all the best with the development.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Zyenathalous For what it's worth, I apologise for my comments...
Apology accepted.
Anyone that would like to help is welcome. Official source is a great place to start, and soon after digging into it, anyone that has coding experience will see how fubar'd it really is. This is one of the problems with getting and keeping decent coders.

I have been slowly integrating my updates/fixes into official branch, but the work is slow-going, and quite tedious. I have edited almost every source file, and have added almost 200k lines. ****EDIT**** I just noticed my error here... OFFICIAL branch is 158 directories, 1810 files, and 27.9Mb, and mine is 165 directories, 2060 files, and 29.4Mb. ***END EDIT*** Not an easy task.

There are things in official that I don't have time to mess with, and aren't very high on my "TODO" list. Unfortunately, none of the 3 main things are easy, simple, or straightforward, so finding someone to help with them has, so far, been impossible.

We have one coder working with official branch on the PI system, and making progress.
I say this to point out the fact that official source is still a viable option to begin with. IMO, it is more complete than the Apoc or Inc branches...but I posted those sources if anyone wants them.

Thanks for your reply.
Allan

Last edited:
Put Community First
Loyal Member
Reaction score
@Zyenathalous

I'm big on helping people, glad to see you're up for it too, :). I'm sure you'll be able to rally some fellow developers over time to make it less tedious, I literally started helping on developing in the C9 MMO section and we've already started making some good inroads. There is a good amount of talent in the forums here, just depends on who you can get that has time to devote to EvE in particular.

This forum has been around for around a decade now and is still active. If you want to acquire help, here's a good place.

All the best with your project,
Matt (fallenfate)

Back