Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Exorcist Online Server ( เอ็กโซซิส ออนไลน์ )

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Re: [RELEASE] Exorcist Online Server ( เอ็กโซซิส ออนไลน์ )

Why you guys waste time with a dead game? If there is no source + no official updates since the development stopped, there is nothing to do with them anymore. I know it's great to dev a server/game but from my point of view you're all just wasting time with this game.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Why you guys waste time with a dead game? If there is no source + no official updates since the development stopped, there is nothing to do with them anymore. I know it's great to dev a server/game but from my point of view you're all just wasting time with this game.

What makes you so sure there is no source? If you just take a look at the files, you will see that it doesnt have that much encryption and it can be decompiled to rebuild a full source.

How do you think am I able to translate to english if there is no source?

Not ideal for leechers but if you know what you're doing, you'll find out that these are superb files... With the last update applied already so not that much bugs... :)

I am now in the process of translating client then after this, I will try to convert DB to MSSQL for releasing purposes.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score

Well good luck to you, but the only thing you said its about translating, what about adding new stuff to the client, since it's not gonna have any updates people will get bored doing the same thing in it. Gonna decompile that as well? Adding new stuff to the server is something different from the client, Nobody will invest that much time in decompiling a client. As i said in the other post, after i saw that the dev on this game is closed i deleted the files. So.. good luck.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Post client in unique link please :(

Links mega 99% bug donwloading...

CATMAGEDDON
Loyal Member
Reaction score

i do really enjoy this game so those arent bad files
@louka2 and @a2003430453 follow MY mini tutorial(check my posts up there) to make it run...if you cant stop leeching,im not a programmer but i managed to run 58 servers with no problem learning the basics
as @xcaliboper said this game is great and i really like the gameplay and all the features in general,it doesnt need any more content,for now

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

I can provide a private link directly from my download server however I pay per bandwidth so if you really want then I will have to charge... But I believe someone else can reupload it...

i do really enjoy this game so those arent bad files
@louka2 and @a2003430453 follow MY mini tutorial(check my posts up there) to make it run...if you cant stop leeching,im not a programmer but i managed to run 58 servers with no problem learning the basics
as @xcaliboper said this game is great and i really like the gameplay and all the features in general,it doesnt need any more content,for now

My plan for this game:

Its a dead game, so once I am able to rebuild a full source - I will continue developing it without having to worry about being sued, its a dead server - nobody cares it about it anymore, Asia*** already ended the development of the game.

Any new features that I will add will be my property. :)

Will finish translating the client first then the DB then the full source recompile.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Same error also.

Seems i get a workaround. Need create one account then import the file to your clouddrive.
Then you need to download a desktop client sync and, of course, install it.
Move the imported file in your clouddrive to the sync folder created by the time you installed the desktop app and logged using your mega account.

The sync app will download the file to you local folder automatically.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Seems i get a workaround. Need create one account then import the file to your clouddrive.
Then you need to download a desktop client sync and, of course, install it.
Move the imported file in your clouddrive to the sync folder created by the time you installed the desktop app and logged using your mega account.

The sync app will download the file to you local folder automatically.

Good job megaone --- always share workarounds... This is new and we need to share for now if we want to have our sub-forum for this....

CATMAGEDDON
Loyal Member
Reaction score

how do you translate?what files are on client?the fmz ones cause i dont see any other beside logs

Elite Diviner
Reaction score

about datapack (*.fmz)

this is a modified zip container

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

For those who have problems running database. Make new text document and paste the following:

D:\FMZServer\mysql40\bin\mysqld-nt --standalone

Save it as somename.bat then run it. If it works you should connect to db with navicat/phpmyadmin with username: 1 and password: 1

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Good job @megaone --- always share workarounds... This is new and we need to share for now if we want to have our sub-forum for this....

So you wont share or at least say how to unpack files to start translating the client? Or any other info about updating the client?

No matter what my client still automatically updates, already replaced ini's with 127.0.0.1 and launcherweb.dat then on next start all ini's, launcherweb.dat and main.js are replaced with original ips. what cause that? how it knows its original ips if i already removed all of them?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
update: 3

My plan for this game:

Its a dead game, so once I am able to rebuild a full source - I will continue developing it without having to worry about being sued, its a dead server - nobody cares it about it anymore, Asia*** already ended the development of the game.

Any new features that I will add will be my property. :)

Will finish translating the client first then the DB then the full source recompile.

Did you even look here? -->

Latest game news are from 16.12.2014.. thats before 2 days, pretty dead game, right? Aside of that copyright is copyright, are you 12? Go sell Michael Jackson songs as yours, hes dead too..

Will someone tell is launcher exe the one who modify all ini's,launcherweb.dat and main.js? Already look with hex editor, cant find anything..

Anyone willing to share some more knowledge?

Last edited:
Reaction score

guys share fmz file editor! we need it hrrr...dont be so rude..Ragezone its all about sharing and helping each other..

CATMAGEDDON
Loyal Member
Reaction score

@Dzver modify the configs of the launcher
the dat file and all the other inis inside the client
worked for me
to open the launcher .dat i used notepad++

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

TRI9kEB - Exorcist Online Server ( เอ็กโซซิส ออนไลน์ ) - RaGEZONE Forums

@xlw00tlx Are you sure you connected to local server and not official server? Since i though i finally make it then noted after closing all servers that i accidently login to official server.. (using commonly used username and password..)

Already edited like 5 times all ini's and launcher.dat, im using notepad++ too. Also main.js contains 3 ip addresses responsible for updating of the client. After i save them i opened them to check if for some reason they didnt saved but they are all fine (127.0.0.1) until they change again after opening of the launcher...

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
CATMAGEDDON
Loyal Member
Reaction score

TRI9kEB - Exorcist Online Server ( เอ็กโซซิส ออนไลน์ ) - RaGEZONE Forums

@xlw00tlx Are you sure you connected to local server and not official server? Since i though i finally make it then noted after closing all servers that i accidently login to official server.. (using commonly used username and password..)

Already edited like 5 times all ini's and launcher.dat, im using notepad++ too. Also main.js contains 3 ip addresses responsible for updating of the client. After i save them i opened them to check if for some reason they didnt saved but they are all fine (127.0.0.1) until they change again after opening of the launcher...

YUP,game patchs and overwrittes configs for some reason
now all my configs are named *.old
we need to figure out how to make client redirect patch server
it changed all my configs to the external official ip now
i think its related to this

those inis are the server ips
ini\qu1.ini:e81720d113c1b641a0f653aa4c9262d7
ini\qu10.ini:1f31c47359882dabf5907414839eb121
ini\qu11.ini:c780cb1edfbada2ae92d989402b86cf0
ini\qu2.ini:687298f5126fbaacef60fb6c9169240e
ini\qu3.ini:49bc499037406cc9f454dafce011685f
ini\qu4.ini:8acb67012644a5ce72abe804acabdd7f
ini\qu5.ini:23b62f6a875d2fbf6baf98d492c1a957
ini\qu6.ini:e7f83564cc377b8d665f8847ec58bc76
ini\qu7.ini:60c800307a7851c5dc9119264d390bef
ini\qu8.ini:ec7bcf03f91b1a8494c355d220ba1204
ini\qu9.ini:7143106b48576e5570549f5a44f8cdf4

BIG EDIT! theres a tool named md5 from file
maybe i need to grab the inis to make the md5 and paste inside that file replacing original md5 codes
testing ll post results

EDIT 2 now i have it redirected but i cant connect to server

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Reaction score

All subdomains and the site POODLE vulnerability))))))) i test now))))

Websites that support SSLv3 and CBC-mode ciphers are potentially vulnerable to an active MITM (Man-in-the-middle) attack. This attack, called POODLE, is similar to the BEAST attack and also allows a network attacker to extract the plaintext of targeted parts of an SSL connection, usually cookie data. Unlike the BEAST attack, it doesn't require such extensive control of the format of the plaintext and thus is more practical.

Any website that supports SSLv3 is vulnerable to POODLE, even if it also supports more recent versions of TLS. SSLv3 will be disabled by default in Firefox 34, which will be released on Nov 25 2014.

fatfish - Exorcist Online Server ( เอ็กโซซิส ออนไลน์ ) - RaGEZONE Forums

And nginx SPDY heap buffer overflow
A heap-based buffer overflow in the SPDY implementation in nginx 1.3.15 before 1.4.7 and 1.5.x before 1.5.12 allows remote attackers to execute arbitrary code via a crafted request. The problem affects nginx compiled with the ngx_http_spdy_module module (which is not compiled by default) and without --with-debug configure option, if the "spdy" option of the "listen" directive is used in a configuration file.

add^

A SSL3 server is running on TCP port 443.

SSL server information:
Version: SSL2,SSL3,TLS1
Ciphers suported:
- SSL3_CK_RSA_DES_192_CBC3_SHA(OpenSSL ciphername: DES-CBC3-SHA, Protocol version: SSLv3, Key Exchange: RSA, Autentication: RSA, Symmetric encryption method: 3DES(168), Message authentication code: SHA1) - High strength
- SSL3_CK_EDH_RSA_DES_192_CBC3_SHA(OpenSSL ciphername: EDH-RSA-DES-CBC3-SHA, Protocol version: SSLv3, Key Exchange: DH, Autentication: RSA, Symmetric encryption method: 3DES(168), Message authentication code: SHA1) - High strength

Certificate 1:

Issuer:
Country Name: US
State Or Province Name: Arizona
Locality Name: Scottsdale
Organization Name: GoDaddy.com, Inc.
Organizational Unit Name:
Common Name: Go Daddy Secure Certificate Authority - G2
Recipient:
Organizational Unit Name: Domain Control Validated
Common Name: apps.koramgame.com

Certificate version: 2
Serial number: 0427a5d5d8b48c
Finger print: c22aafa6ae3c88ebb75cb30dda81f755
Algorithm ID: 1.2.840.113549.1.1.11
Valability start: Thu Aug 14 06:21:06 UTC+0400 2014
Valability end: Wed Sep 9 09:03:15 UTC+0400 2015
Expire in: 264 days
Certificate 2:

Issuer:
Common Name: Go Daddy Root Certificate Authority - G2
Recipient:

Serial number: 07
Finger print: 9f72f95204e047196fc9f5aee1264bdd
Valability start: Tue May 3 11:00:00 UTC+0400 2011
Valability end: Sat May 3 11:00:00 UTC+0400 2031
Expire in: 5979 days
Certificate 3:

Issuer:
Organization Name: The Go Daddy Group, Inc.
Organizational Unit Name: Go Daddy Class 2 Certification Authority
Recipient:

Serial number: 1be715
Finger print: 10019e21afd5c96cabb0c16e218adbfd
Valability start: Wed Jan 1 11:00:00 UTC+0400 2014
Valability end: Fri May 30 11:00:00 UTC+0400 2031
Expire in: 6006 days
Certificate 4:

Issuer:
Recipient:

Serial number: 00
Finger print: 78cd211761d29211151794eef316be2b
Algorithm ID: 1.2.840.113549.1.1.5
Valability start: Tue Jun 29 21:06:20 UTC+0400 2004
Valability end: Thu Jun 29 21:06:20 UTC+0400 2034
Expire in: 7132 days

A TLS1 server is running on TCP port 443.

SSL server information:
Version: SSL2,SSL3,TLS1
Ciphers suported:
- TLS1_CK_RSA_WITH_3DES_EDE_CBC_SHA(OpenSSL ciphername: DES-CBC3-SHA, Protocol version: TLSv1, Key Exchange: RSA, Autentication: RSA, Symmetric encryption method: 3DES(168), Message authentication code: SHA1) - High strength
- TLS1_CK_DHE_RSA_WITH_3DES_EDE_CBC_SHA(OpenSSL ciphername: EDH-RSA-DES-CBC3-SHA, Protocol version: TLSv1, Key Exchange: DH, Autentication: RSA, Symmetric encryption method: 3DES(168), Message authentication code: SHA1) - High strength
- TLS1_CK_RSA_WITH_AES_128_CBC_SHA(OpenSSL ciphername: AES128-SHA, Protocol version: TLSv1, Key Exchange: RSA, Autentication: RSA, Symmetric encryption method: AES(128), Message authentication code: SHA1) - High strength
- TLS1_CK_DHE_RSA_WITH_AES_128_CBC_SHA(OpenSSL ciphername: DHE-RSA-AES128-SHA, Protocol version: TLSv1, Key Exchange: DH, Autentication: RSA, Symmetric encryption method: AES(128), Message authentication code: SHA1) - High strength
- TLS1_CK_RSA_WITH_AES_256_CBC_SHA(OpenSSL ciphername: AES256-SHA, Protocol version: TLSv1, Key Exchange: RSA, Autentication: RSA, Symmetric encryption method: AES(256), Message authentication code: SHA1) - High strength
- TLS1_CK_DHE_RSA_WITH_AES_256_CBC_SHA(OpenSSL ciphername: DHE-RSA-AES256-SHA, Protocol version: TLSv1, Key Exchange: DH, Autentication: RSA, Symmetric encryption method: AES(256), Message authentication code: SHA1) - High strength
- TLS1_CK_RSA_WITH_CAMELLIA_128_CBC_SHA(OpenSSL ciphername: n/a, Protocol version: TLSv1, Key Exchange: RSA, Autentication: RSA, Symmetric encryption method: Camellia(128), Message authentication code: SHA1) - High strength
- TLS1_CK_DHE_RSA_WITH_CAMELLIA_128_CBC_SHA(OpenSSL ciphername: n/a, Protocol version: TLSv1, Key Exchange: DH, Autentication: RSA, Symmetric encryption method: Camellia(128), Message authentication code: SHA1) - High strength
- TLS1_CK_RSA_WITH_CAMELLIA_256_CBC_SHA(OpenSSL ciphername: n/a, Protocol version: TLSv1, Key Exchange: RSA, Autentication: RSA, Symmetric encryption method: Camellia(256), Message authentication code: SHA1) - High strength
- TLS1_CK_DHE_RSA_WITH_CAMELLIA_256_CBC_SHA(OpenSSL ciphername: n/a, Protocol version: TLSv1, Key Exchange: DH, Autentication: RSA, Symmetric encryption method: Camellia(256), Message authentication code: SHA1) - High strength

Certificate 1:

Issuer:
Recipient:
Organizational Unit Name: Domain Control Validated
Common Name: apps.koramgame.com

Serial number: 0427a5d5d8b48c
Finger print: c22aafa6ae3c88ebb75cb30dda81f755
Valability start: Thu Aug 14 06:21:06 UTC+0400 2014
Valability end: Wed Sep 9 09:03:15 UTC+0400 2015
Expire in: 264 days
Certificate 2:

Issuer:
Recipient:

Serial number: 07
Finger print: 9f72f95204e047196fc9f5aee1264bdd
Valability start: Tue May 3 11:00:00 UTC+0400 2011
Valability end: Sat May 3 11:00:00 UTC+0400 2031
Expire in: 5979 days
Certificate 3:

Issuer:
Recipient:

Serial number: 1be715
Finger print: 10019e21afd5c96cabb0c16e218adbfd
Valability start: Wed Jan 1 11:00:00 UTC+0400 2014
Valability end: Fri May 30 11:00:00 UTC+0400 2031
Expire in: 6006 days
Certificate 4:

Issuer:
Recipient:

Serial number: 00
Finger print: 78cd211761d29211151794eef316be2b
Algorithm ID: 1.2.840.113549.1.1.5
Valability start: Tue Jun 29 21:06:20 UTC+0400 2004
Valability end: Thu Jun 29 21:06:20 UTC+0400 2034
Expire in: 7132 days

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

YUP,game patchs and overwrittes configs for some reason
now all my configs are named *.old
we need to figure out how to make client redirect patch server
it changed all my configs to the external official ip now
i think its related to this

those inis are the server ips
ini\qu1.ini:e81720d113c1b641a0f653aa4c9262d7
ini\qu10.ini:1f31c47359882dabf5907414839eb121
ini\qu11.ini:c780cb1edfbada2ae92d989402b86cf0
ini\qu2.ini:687298f5126fbaacef60fb6c9169240e
ini\qu3.ini:49bc499037406cc9f454dafce011685f
ini\qu4.ini:8acb67012644a5ce72abe804acabdd7f
ini\qu5.ini:23b62f6a875d2fbf6baf98d492c1a957
ini\qu6.ini:e7f83564cc377b8d665f8847ec58bc76
ini\qu7.ini:60c800307a7851c5dc9119264d390bef
ini\qu8.ini:ec7bcf03f91b1a8494c355d220ba1204
ini\qu9.ini:7143106b48576e5570549f5a44f8cdf4

BIG EDIT! theres a tool named md5 from file
maybe i need to grab the inis to make the md5 and paste inside that file replacing original md5 codes
testing ll post results

EDIT 2 now i have it redirected but i cant connect to server

Saw early those md5 hashes but totally forget for them. There should be md5 hash for main.js too and probably launcher.dat. Will check now.
adastmin For MITM attack didnt you have to be in the same network with the victim? Good luck :))

Reaction score

Merged all game projects of the company. But published only one game)))

xlw00tlx,

------upd------
little bonus )))
fmz.exe without anti-hack (i'm killed him)

-----------------

https://www.virustotal.com/ru/file/71e44aab670ac55bfd45fee6158f2cb844e69963856b619cbb98943719b156d0/analysis/1418951246/

ByteHero Virus.Win32.Heur.d 20141219
CAT-QuickHeal (Suspicious) - DNAScan 20141218
TrendMicro-HouseCall Suspicious_GEN.F47V1217 20141219

Back