Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Genghis Khan 2 source [server/client/tools].

Reaction score
tolmTMT - [Release] Genghis Khan 2 source [server/client/tools]. - RaGEZONE Forums

DqtUS5I - [Release] Genghis Khan 2 source [server/client/tools]. - RaGEZONE Forums

More infos about this game: http://forum.ragezone.com/f857/genghis-khan-2-online-sever-959853/

Download:

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
@maribro124

For example:
extract the archive.
Go to EN_CB/src/scripts
Open the all.sln in visual studio and build the code.

The other two build types are EN_TEST and KR both will have the same src/scripts subfolders and the same all.sln solution you may build in visual studio.

This code is very straight forward for building purposes.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@maribro124

For example:
extract the archive.
Go to EN_CB/src/scripts
Open the all.sln in visual studio and build the code.

The other two build types are EN_TEST and KR both will have the same src/scripts subfolders and the same all.sln solution you may build in visual studio.

This code is very straight forward for building purposes.

I do not know :( You Build Whether you ? Give ? :)

Reaction score
Perhaps someone in this thread is willing to build it.
Just came by to support the release and offer you a suggestion.
Did not realize you could not build it yourself.

Personally, I do not compile and upload executable's.
I do not download and run executable's from anyone else either. (I build my own so I know they were not tampered with)

Reaction score
I'll upload some compiled bins later when I get a chance to do so.

Compiling with VS2005 atm.

Compiled the Server of EN_CB only, unable to compile the client due to missing dependencies.

These are compiled under Debug as the Release build is broken atm. Will have the release versions uploaded after I fix the Release configs. I will also have the other branches compiled and uploaded later.

Last edited:
Reaction score
So no way of getting that part huh? Thats a shame.

Without this OrphigineSDK thing it doesn't work so :/.

The only thing we can hope for is if it gets released. Though the servers all compile fine under the Debug config, release...not quite so initially. The project settings are all messed up, and need to be fixed. I suggest if anyone is having problems figuring out what to do, to compare the Debug project settings with the Release settings.

Reaction score
@cmb
You only can compile in Debug mode (this is not a problem).

I will upload the dependencies, but I only have dependence on version 3. The code is actually complete, but is missing one server (it was probably excluded on purpose). Server that is missing is the Billing, the Login Server connects with this server.

I thought it was just Billing server to manage the cash shop or something, but he manages the login (QQ, YY, etc.) and character creation (unconfirmed).

Dependencie (unofficial):

Reaction score
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have compiled Engine && client && all dependent libs using vs2013. And try to some chinese client version, find that "Han3_v3.0.16.45.exe" was the most suitable client to the code source, only need to add resource "simsun.ttc" to "6.data".But I have coming into GameData.cpp:m_pDaytipsDataMgr->Initialize(GAME_TABLE_MANAGER_PTR->GetTable(TABLE_DAY_TIPS)); Stack overflow (parameters: 0x00000000, 0x000C2000). I fond that it is caused by other thread. Is there anybody research it?

Back