Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RELEASE] Granado Espada Source Code

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzTsaqCBDmEXNW5yZ0daYi16cEk/view?usp=sharing

7z password:www.2d77.com
sjkejdnw49524 - [RELEASE] Granado Espada Source Code - RaGEZONE Forums

CATMAGEDDON
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Re: Granado Espada Source Code

i saw same source on china forums,its very old...
anyway ty for share

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

what do you mean by that do you have newer code?

CATMAGEDDON
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Yup this was posted a while ago. Thanks for the re-upload though.

If only someone found RaiderZ laying around somewhere...
i have raiderz but idk if its old

again,its possible to make a GE emulator?i love this game

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

Obviously yes.
Yeah you just throw that message out there and see how people react to it. It's so nice to reflect over a reply such as this. So what do you expect now pal ? Teenager is written all over you, it's so typical. Now i want you to think it over carefully, and then either alter your post or delete it. Cause right now at this point it's useless and doesn't make sense.

regards
rogan12

Reaction score

Yes, exactly.

Disclosure of fact: newer source existing: GE and GE2 (Wolf Knights), Tree Savior as well.

Message to see how bottom feeder such as yourself react. Anger is typically default reaction, the second disbelief, the third inflammatory remarks to poster(verbal attack you make to me). Assumption of young age(how I wish), or make post for the 'lulz'...

Analysis(you): elevation of self to position of self righteousness (populist) rhetoric - then audacity to make demands. How the masses loathe not receive what they perceive to deserve for free.

The horror.

Enjoy your day, little one.

-Fyyre

Yeah you just throw that message out there and see how people react to it. It's so nice to reflect over a reply such as this. So what do you expect now pal ? Teenager is written all over you, it's so typical. Now i want you to think it over carefully, and then either alter your post or delete it. Cause right now at this point it's useless and doesn't make sense.

regards
rogan12

CATMAGEDDON
Loyal Member
Reaction score
@Fyyre can you tell me if any of those sources are working?post a tutorial or at least source links?
i want a granado espada server

Back