Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] [Infected] Saiyuki Source Code (最游记OL)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
mpf37xK - [Release] [Infected] Saiyuki Source Code (最游记OL) - RaGEZONE Forums

nullptr - [Release] [Infected] Saiyuki Source Code (最游记OL) - RaGEZONE Forums
When I say Infected I mean possibly infected, because a trusted pal from this forum said so in one of the previous threads.
But then again, most chinese releases are infected with something :huh: or at least so will the made in china code look.

Things to keep in mind when playing with this:
  • It's probably wise to remove every .lib, .exe, .dll
  • Check pre & postbuild events before hitting build solution
  • ???
  • profit!

INFECTED client+server source with (outdated?) tools:
UNKNOWN, POSSIBLY INFECTED client+server source without tools:
UNKNOWN, POSSIBLY INFECTED client source, without server or tools:
Official, SAFE Client:

Old thread, contains some instructions: http://forum.ragezone.com/f857/aeoe-ae-saiyuki-source-code-1064055/
Why another thread? Because others are either closed or OPs can't structure a thread.
Pls don't remove the links, thread even has a thumbs down icon.

I am in no way responsible of what you do with this or what this does to you, if you're not an expert in reverse engineering, expect to be part of some shady chinese guy's botnet, antiviruses can fail you!

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Few people are interested. Incomplete server and no files in all assemblies.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Few people are interested. Incomplete server and no files in all assemblies.
It's common practice for devs to duck up the source to prevent noob spoonfeeding. I wouldn't say server is incomplete if you can get it up and running, from what I understood (don't have time to look today, got an exam) probably the login function is just commented out/removed and replaced with a hardcoded account.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I worked with him for a long time. I was able to set up the work on the Internet. But only with additional programs. Input and authorization I have done through the launcher. There is no client authorization server in the source. I tried to update it from the old version but a lot of work but part of it is already working.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I’m planning to prepare about $1000USD as budget for project saiyuky. And still waiting and looking for someone who owned the login server source code. Or writting loginserver from scratch

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I’m planning to prepare about $1000USD as budget for project saiyuky. And still waiting and looking for someone who owned the login server source code. Or writting loginserver from scratch

You can write to me. I did a password check, and work on the Internet. Now, when you register in the game, an account is created. The password is stored in the database and verified the next time you log in. We no longer need a login server. In early July, I'll finish the job.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
You can write to me. I did a password check, and work on the Internet. Now, when you register in the game, an account is created. The password is stored in the database and verified the next time you log in. We no longer need a login server. In early July, I'll finish the job.

ive done that 2 years ago with like 30 lines of code.

Reaction score
As far as when i had this poop working the only infection was a hidden http call that passed database information to a secure server which they logged. The rest of it is pretty clean and the login server was just missing the UI and the string call and storage back the the mssql.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Remember to be nice to each other everyone :) That said, what sort of state are these files in? Is the only real issue a lack of authentication? or are there other major problems going on?

The files are great. The game works without problems. All mistakes with animals, group and other gaming mistakes, can be correct very easily. The compilation is clean and clear. The only thing that there is no authorization server. But by adding to the existing server, we add the password verification code. In the database we create a table with the storage of these passwords. This of course better than nothing. And a connection to the Internet, will not cause difficulties.
The problem with checking files, which did not allow us to use the client collected after the translation, is also solved.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Remember to be nice to each other everyone :) That said, what sort of state are these files in? Is the only real issue a lack of authentication? or are there other major problems going on?
Lack of authentication bro. Could you please take a look on this game? I think it will not take your time much

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
As far as I know there are two versions of the source code. In one version there is a login server

That's right. One older version that has no password encryption and no fixes. It has an authorization server, but we do not have a client for this version. Version 0.45 +. The new version is significantly different from the previous one. Client backup, resource validation, and many other differences. Initially, the login did not miss the new client taking it for the wrong version. In the code, you can make changes and the login server accepts a new client. But then a lot of work, and in all likelihood, it is not worth it...

After the weekend, I will give the public address of the test server. There you can check account creation and password verification.

Reaction score

Are you stupidly rich, and releasing chinese leaks for free is your hobby or something? Cause damn, I wish I was that rich.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
LOL that’s just a joke. I do not rich as you think lol. I want to surprise the scammers who want to sell the source code here LOL
Currently I do not work in this game anymore. Game is my hobby but I have many plans and other work to do, because my main job is not relating to games lol

Are you stupidly rich, and releasing chinese leaks for free is your hobby or something? Cause damn, I wish I was that rich.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
It's common practice for devs to duck up the source to prevent noob spoonfeeding. I wouldn't say server is incomplete if you can get it up and running, from what I understood (don't have time to look today, got an exam) probably the login function is just commented out/removed and replaced with a hardcoded account.
Commented out login feature??!! Sir Yes there there is no two servers! I spent the whole summer.to restore a fully working authorization server and the log server. Here you can check the server operation.
http://forum.ragezone.com/f856/saiyuki-journey-west-1167713/

Back