Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release]InfinityBlade Source Code+DBS 6.80GB UnrealEngine [WIN&IOS] ARPG

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
To properly compile, you will need Visual Studio 2008 Professional. Also, ensure that you download the Service Pack 1 (SP1) for Visual Studio 2008 and install it. Once you have installed Visual Studio 2008 and Service Pack 1 for Visual Studio 2008, you will need to download and install DirectX SDK June 2010. Once that is installed, you can then open up the project and compile it. Note that you do not need to compile it, as it is already compiled for you. This only applies if you want to make any modifications. To use the editor, you will need to create a shortcut to the game's executable. Then right-click on the shortcut, and where it says Target simply add the word editor at the end. (Ensure there is a space before the word editor.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
does anyone have the unreal engine 3 with the GearGame content? if so can you PM me please im looking for 2011 / 2010

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [Release]InfinityBlade Source Code+DBS 6.80GB UnrealEngine [WIN&IOS] ARPG

how to setup server ?

how to setup server ?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
its possible to use the unreal 3 that include in this source for create another games?

Always has been.

UE3 (This game):

UE4 (New Engine):

If you use this engine you will have to pay licensing rights, they will find you, trust me. :cool:

What you get here is the code and assets to look at of those who made a AAA game. Anyone can use UE3 to make a game, but making one this good... it's another story.

Blade & Soul Eldoria Developer
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
by try to compile all the nothing can't compile that the error I get
1>------ Build started: Project: Studio, Configuration: BuiltWithUnrealBuildTool Win32 ------
1>There is no build command line to execute.
1>
1>Performing Makefile project actions
1>Build log was saved at "file://d:\UnrealEngine3\Development\Intermediate\BuiltWithUnrealBuildTool\Studio\BuildLog.htm"
1>Studio - 0 error(s), 0 warning(s)
========== Build: 1 succeeded, 0 failed, 0 up-to-date, 0 skipped ==========

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
First, thank for the awesome work to let it run on PC. On my end, when I run the precompiled version the internal of the castle is black and I got stuck by the 2nd enemy in the stair. I'll try to recompile for myself, but if anybody know why, please help.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Since I've been getting a lot of requests to reupload, here's a new link uploaded on August 27th 2023. Please mirror it.
again it would be very helpfull if you have some of the second and third games source code as well there is a team that is trying to recreate the game we have all the visual source but we lack the source codes any partial source code is apreciated
Since I've been getting a lot of requests to reupload, here's a new link uploaded on August 27th 2023. Please mirror it.

Back