Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Japanese TalesWeaver Server Files {일본 테일즈위버 서버 파일}

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Good evening,

Can anyone help me ? I can play in LAN but on WAN..
Here is my configuration .. If a charitable soul can refer me to give access into Internet :)
First, I would like to thank many of you for your advice.
Then I get to run the game in LAN as you can see below, I change the IP of my server 192.168.1.18 (static IP) in all the repository DB, C0, C1, C2 and the machine got access to the Internet as you can see :

sGrands - [Release] Japanese TalesWeaver Server Files {일본 테일즈위버 서버 파일} - RaGEZONE Forums

sGrands - [Release] Japanese TalesWeaver Server Files {일본 테일즈위버 서버 파일} - RaGEZONE Forums

Here my VM config :

The game is OK in LAN 192.168.1.18 => ip2long => 302098624 :

But when i try to call with External IP like 185.16.223.110 => ip2long => 1860112569

Here is my router config :

As you can see, i got IP static for my windows computer 192.168.1.2 and IP static for my server 192.168.1.18.
No firewall, DMZ for my server.
Remote Ports from external IP to my server 192.168.1.18.

Anyone can help me please.. i would like to play with my familly..

Thank you so much.

Shisui.

It's within the configuration files.

4.22 TW = 4.04 JP. For some reason they seem to have different client versions but their data is exactly the same aside from language.
I found out why new accounts can't be made, it's because the structure of the account database is different from the japanese version.
It seems that there isn't really anything much different from 3.50(structure-wise only), and that this is a crappy file. It's better to remake this entire server than to use these. Although they are from Nexon, I wouldn't use these because I do recall this has a backdoor(not being used but has access to delete these files for some reason. Seems to be derived from the previous 3.50 official server that was hacked and released after years of being stolen and sold for a couple thousand dollars.). I suspect that this isn't added by OP, but it was already implemented for some reason.

You need to change the structure of the login server files to support new accounts, and also you need to DMZ this for it to connect to WAN. This also causes the multiplayer problem of only japanese IP's.(This again supports the claim that these are official server files. I suspect that there is a set function that verifies the IP. Not sure because I haven't been researching these anymore. The server also has a IP block for any other ip's other than that Nexon 218.x.x.x poop.)

This is a small amount that I've told you. There are far more information but you need to research them and join a couple of private groups by proving your progress.(Although they've already given up on 4.22 and starting to develop these crappy files to 4.32 for some reason. I don't have the client of 4.32 yet but I'm planning on developing a new server for 5.XX. Sounds stupid and it is. Need to learn more about programming overall tho. (Yet to step into encryption,RE)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Tested LAN play successfully, going try pub IP.
Try to translate Chinese 3.5 into English but it seems I have yet explore whole definition files. Allow me further translate.

Hopefully can have the ctales/jtales source code :)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
how to change my character into GM ?
I can't figure it out for like 3 days and it doesn't work at all!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
TalesWeaver Server Install on Solaris 11 / OpenSolaris / OpenIndiana

n9aQZey - [Release] Japanese TalesWeaver Server Files {일본 테일즈위버 서버 파일} - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back