Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mobile [Release] JX/Zhu Xian/Volam Mobile Game+ Android/iOS + tools + Detailed tutorial

Reaction score
New Version JX Mobile 16 classes

6 - [Release] JX/Zhu Xian/Volam Mobile Game+ Android/iOS + tools + Detailed tutorial - RaGEZONE Forums 1 - [Release] JX/Zhu Xian/Volam Mobile Game+ Android/iOS + tools + Detailed tutorial - RaGEZONE Forums 3 - [Release] JX/Zhu Xian/Volam Mobile Game+ Android/iOS + tools + Detailed tutorial - RaGEZONE Forums 4 - [Release] JX/Zhu Xian/Volam Mobile Game+ Android/iOS + tools + Detailed tutorial - RaGEZONE Forums 5 - [Release] JX/Zhu Xian/Volam Mobile Game+ Android/iOS + tools + Detailed tutorial - RaGEZONE Forums

Link:
Extraction code: ktqk

Mirror (Google Drive): credits: @beyastard

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yup.... 16 class is stable.

Server share with 17,18 class is a fake discipline(sect), there are many errors

Reaction score
Wanmei type of server bins run it on linux got the 18 class now amazing game current translation progress is at 60% :)

I dont have a mirror of the 16 class sorry

Omg! The release i was needing! The 18 class is public? Its the Jade Dynasty Mobile or a different game?

Reaction score
I think its a different game it is JX or Volam Mobile go search in youtube for gameplay

I will update the thread and upload a 17 class stable files with login api soon.
I see =/ But still a good game. I'm trying to register on Baidu to try to find something JD Mobile related.
Leng Sive

this Volam2 JX2 is this one from the video?

Reaction score
I have a Baidu account -- will post a mirror after a bit of sleep (uploading).

Mirror (Google Drive):
Thank you bro @beyastard

tutorials ?
I will post a mini tutorial for linux on how to setup

yup.... 16 class is stable.

Server share with 17,18 class is a fake discipline(sect), there are many errors
nice BeeZone of clbgamesvn :) yeah bro 16 class is stable and also i got the original 14 class jx/volam mobile also stable

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you bro @beyastard

I will post a mini tutorial for linux on how to setup

nice BeeZone of clbgamesvn :) yeah bro 16 class is stable and also i got the original 14 class jx/volam mobile also stable

Can we have tutorial about how to edit those pack0.dat and pack.idx edit its in chinese and translation is confusing

Back