Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Kabod Online Vmware Server + Chinese Client

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hello, i found files on web but i am not tested. Someone got error on creating server and here is ready server+client.

Download

can be boost your fshare.vn links :)

SS From Client
DNHjZDO - [Release] Kabod Online Vmware Server + Chinese Client - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
CATMAGEDDON
Loyal Member
Reaction score
still has same errors as the other release...bugged pets,bugged items and quests

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
楼主,你好。我也下载了kabod,在国内下载的,目前安装测试还比较顺利。但是有几个bug。不知楼主的版本是否同样存在这样的bug?
我安装的kabod的bug如下:
1、任意的用户可以登录,且密码是任意的。我看了sql中函数,貌似是修改过登录函数,用户不存在时创建,存在时就直接登录,且没对密码进行验证。这个bug我已经修复。
2、进入游戏没有妖怪,不知是bug还是我没有正确设置。不打怪难道只谈情说爱?哈哈。

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Good afternoon, I'm new to this. I've heard a lot about the online kabod game a long time ago. I tried to find the files to have a private server for the game and when I see that I find one does not exist or they deleted it. I want to play it, test it or see how it would be possible if they have the file of the private server of the game to download it by mega, mediafire, uptobox or deposit file. please excuse the inconvenience.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is all I could Find. It looks like its the Server and Client but I can't download from Baidu

CATMAGEDDON
Loyal Member
Reaction score
i had it before check the original thread,but a reupload of the links would be nice
im trying to sort all my servers and better have a vm than files spread around

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is all I could Find. It looks like its the Server and Client but I can't download from Baidu

i had it before check the original thread,but a reupload of the links would be nice
im trying to sort all my servers and better have a vm than files spread around

Link removed.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Here's a of the Baidu stuff.

Thank you for the files. Can you tell us about the installation of the game, how do we install it? Also, is the game chinese or english? Someone shared an English client on the topic opened in 2016, but the link is broken. I would be glad if you write a video or an article on how to install the game.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you for the files. Can you tell us about the installation of the game, how do we install it? Also, is the game chinese or english? Someone shared an English client on the topic opened in 2016, but the link is broken. I would be glad if you write a video or an article on how to install the game.

I don't know anything about the files, I'm just mirroring them.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I have the Kabod Online server running with all its quests, abilities, mounts and maps!

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Maybe instead of just bragging, you can actually help people setup the files.
all the files and configurations are already in the posts, you just have to have patience and a basic knowledge of some programs, it took me a week to configure everything, maybe it will take less time, greetings.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Setup instructions

1. Install VMWare
2. Install Windows Server 2012 or any version of Windows
3. Give Server 4GB ram
4. 30 GB Hard Drive Space
5. AsignIP address of 192.168.0.0 to Custom Network Adapter (VMNet6)
6. Turn all Firewalls off inside the Windows Server 2012
7. Transfer Server Files to Windows Server 2012
8. I put the Server Files under C:\KABOD ONLINE\Server 2\Kabod+Server
9. Install SQL Server 2012 inside the windows (Netframework 3.5 needs to be installed first)
in SQL Seever you need to install
- Database Engine Services
- Client Tools Connectivity
- Management Tools Basic
10. set sa password to 12345 (you will need to set it to something like admin12345 while installing)
11. Start SQL Management Studio
12. now you can change sa password by going to Security >> Logins >> sa right click properties set password to 12345 and untick enforce password policy
13. right click on databases and click attach
14. attach the following databases
Kabod_Global
KabodGameLogGLO_Aserina_BattleGround
KabodGameLogGLO_Aserina_CharState
KabodGameLogGLO_Aserina_Connection
KabodGameLogGLO_Aserina_Exp
KabodGameLogGLO_Aserina_Gold
KabodGameLogGLO_Aserina_Hacking
KabodGameLogGLO_Aserina_Item
KabodGameLogGLO_Aserina_Pet
TempOBTUser
15. right click database click restore database - click device then ... add - then locate KabodGlobalAccount_backup_201210121200.bak and click ok
16. once you have KabodGlobalAccount database restored you can create an account -
+ KabodGlobalAccount
+ Programmability
+ Stored Procedures
right click dbo.spCreateAccount_
execute stored procedure
in the value fields input your login and password and click ok and your account is created
17. Close SQL Management Studio
18. Windows +r open C:\Windows\SysWOW64\odbcad32.exe Name "DB" Server (server name) With sqL server Auth Login sa Password 12345 change the default database to Kabol_Global next finish test do the same for the following
"DB_CONN" KabodGameLogGLO_Aserina_Connection
"DB_EXP" KabodGameLogGLO_Aserina_Exp
"DB_GOLD" KabodGameLogGLO_Aserina_Gold
"DB_HACKING" KabodGameLogGLO_Aserina_Hacking
"DB_ITEM" KabodGameLogGLO_Aserina_Item
"DB_CHAR_STATE" KabodGameLogGLO_Aserina_CharState
"DB_BATTLE_GROUND" KabodGameLogGLO_Aserina_BattleGround
"DB_PET" KabodGameLogGLO_Aserina_Pet
19. in the server files you will have the following links
20. 1LS.exe - Target "C:\KABOD ONLINE\Server 2\Kabod+Server\Solution\CheckServer\LoginServer.exe") Start in "C:\KABOD ONLINE\Server 2\Kabod+Server\Solution\CheckServer"
21. 2ZS.bat
22. 3GS.exe - Target "C:\KABOD ONLINE\Server 2\Kabod+Server\GameServer\GameServer.exe" Start in - "C:\KABOD ONLINE\Server 2\\Kabod+Server\GameServer"
23. create a shortcut on your desktop to "C:\KABOD ONLINE\Server 2\Kabod+Server"
24. Next step is editing the server files
25. under folder GameServer edit gameserver.ini change Password=????? to Password=12345 Make sure all IP Addresses are 192.168.0.110
26. under MLS section TYPE = 0
27 edit ZoneServerlist.dat all IP addrress should be 192.168.0.200
28. under folder Solution >> Check Server >> LoginServer.ini under DB section change Password=???? to Password=12345
29. under folder solution >> copy of solution >> gma >> gmagentserver >> edit gmagentserver.ini change Password=????? to Password=12345 and IP address are 192.168.0.110
30. go to the folder on your desktop and double click on Kabod+Server folder
31. 1LS.exe will load the login server
32. 2ZS will load the zones once you see the IP address on these you can minimize them
33. 3GS.exe loads the gameserver when it says press any key press any key
34. all the zones should say connect zoneserver
35. then it will say client listen 192.168.0.200
36. Start client by Kabod.exe

Client (Chinese)

Server (VMWare Windows Server 2012 with SQL Server 2012) Login : Admin123456

Tools

English Client

All in all reading the previous Forum Posts and a little bit of internet Searching. This took 3 hours from start to finish to setup. But with the setup instructions it would only take about less than an hour. Enjoy the VMware image i've created or create your own. Before I started this I had 0 knowledge of Kabod setup.

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Setup instructions

1. Install VMWare
3. Give Server 4GB ram
9. Install SQL Server 2012 inside the windows (Netframework 3.5 needs to be installed first)
- Management Tools Basic
10. set sa password to 12345 (you will need to set it to something like admin12345 while installing)
12. now you can change sa password by going to Security >> Logins >> sa right click properties set password to 12345 and untick enforce password policy
Kabod_Global
TempOBTUser
15. right click database click restore database - click device then ... add - then locate KabodGlobalAccount_backup_201210121200.bak and click ok
16. once you have KabodGlobalAccount database restored you can create an account -
+ KabodGlobalAccount
+ Programmability
+ Stored Procedures
execute stored procedure
in the value fields input your login and password and click ok and your account is created
18. Windows +r open C:\Windows\SysWOW64\odbcad32.exe Name "DB" Server (server name) With sqL server Auth Login sa Password 12345 change the default database to Kabol_Global next finish test do the same for the following
20. 1LS.exe - Target "C:\KABOD ONLINE\Server 2\Kabod+Server\Solution\CheckServer\LoginServer.exe") Start in "C:\KABOD ONLINE\Server 2\Kabod+Server\Solution\CheckServer"
21. 2ZS.bat
22. 3GS.exe - Target "C:\KABOD ONLINE\Server 2\Kabod+Server\GameServer\GameServer.exe" Start in - "C:\KABOD ONLINE\Server 2\\Kabod+Server\GameServer"
23. create a shortcut on your desktop to "C:\KABOD ONLINE\Server 2\Kabod+Server"
25. under folder GameServer edit gameserver.ini change Password=????? to Password=12345 Make sure all IP Addresses are 192.168.0.110
28. under folder Solution >> Check Server >> LoginServer.ini under DB section change Password=???? to Password=12345
29. under folder solution >> copy of solution >> gma >> gmagentserver >> edit gmagentserver.ini change Password=????? to Password=12345 and IP address are 192.168.0.110
32. 2ZS will load the zones once you see the IP address on these you can minimize them
35. then it will say client listen 192.168.0.20036. Start client by Kabod.exe

Client (Chinese)

Tools

English Client

All in all reading the previous Forum Posts and a little bit of internet Searching. This took 3 hours from start to finish to setup. But with the setup instructions it would only take about less than an hour. Enjoy the VMware image i've created or create your own. Before I started this I had 0 knowledge of Kabod setup.
Gracias

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Setup instructions

1. Install VMWare
3. Give Server 4GB ram
- Management Tools Basic
Kabod_Global
TempOBTUser
+ KabodGlobalAccount
+ Programmability
+ Stored Procedures
execute stored procedure
21. 2ZS.bat

Client (Chinese)

Tools

English Client

Thank you , are you able to video installation?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Setup instructions

1. Install VMWare
3. Give Server 4GB ram
- Management Tools Basic
Kabod_Global
TempOBTUser
+ KabodGlobalAccount
+ Programmability
+ Stored Procedures
execute stored procedure
21. 2ZS.bat

Client (Chinese)

Tools

English Client

Thank you , Can you make a video of the installation?

Back