Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RELEASE] Kabod+Server

CATMAGEDDON
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Are you sure that is the source? It looks like just the server files to me. I also am having trouble getting on baidu now since they changed to chinese captcha xD

get an easy captcha,then use google translate and change it to hand write,then draw the letters.its easy believe me
and no thats not source
the server files are really buggy

Reactions: cmb
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Dear andyar,

You have received a warning at RaGEZONE

no,.
游戏在我们的坚持下,继续有人研究着。又被人警告发广告了。
嗯。想一起的只能私信我了,进群吧。
THANKS
RaGEZONE

我们没有脸书好惨。要不肯定朋友好多。

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Good afternoon, I'm new to this, I've heard a lot about the online game for a long time and I lost the opportunity to play it. I was trying to find the files to have a private server for the game and when I see that one does not exist or they deleted it, I want to play it, try it over as it is possible if they have the file of the private server of the game to download what is not baidu but by mega, mediafire, uptobox or deposit file. please excuse the inconvenience.

Last edited:
Back